When you have a high arch, you definitely want to walk inside your house comfortably.
Here are some of the best slippers that offer high arch support;
What is a High Arch and its Causes
Your arch is the middle part of your foot, when you stand this part can be flat on the floor, which means you have a flat arch, low or neutral, meaning you have a low or normal arch, or the arch may be lifted more than normal, which pertains to a High Arch.
A high arch does pose its challenges and may have causes other than genetics;
- Bone and Neurological conditions in the foot.
- Structural deformity of the foot.
- Post-stroke paralysis
- Conditions such as spina bifida, cerebral palsy, clubfoot, poliomyelitis, and muscular dystrophy.
Coping with a High Arched Feet
High Arched feet have a tendency to become quite painful, this is because there is more stress placed on the metatarsal area of the foot, which is basically the part of your foot between your ankles and toes.
A high arched foot can likewise be challenging to find the right shoes for, and individuals with a high arch often need additional support.
Some great coping and treatment methods include;
- Orthotic Devices – Whether custom made or not, the right orthotic device can help to correct the feet positioning inside your shoe and provide good support. A good insole can provide much needed cushioning as well as stability to an unbalanced high arched foot.
Ankle Braces – Ankle braces or even a shoe providing ankle support help to provide stability to wobbly ankles, which occurs because of excessive supination, well known ina high arched feet.
Physical Therapy – Certain stretching and strengthening techniques can help to improve your muscle tone and tendon flexibility.
Orthotic Shoes Orthotic and Orthopedic shoes have features that help to support and provide comfort as well as pain relief to individuals who have a higher arch than normal.
Features in a Good Slipper for a High Arch
- Good cushioning such as foam, EVA or memory foam that supports and cushions the arch.
- Arch support specifically designed for a high arch.
- Stability features such as a rocker sole, firm sole or a heel counter.
- Contoured footbed to provide even more stability and pronation control.
- A smooth and comfortable interior that is soft and cozy against the skin.
- Fur lining in winter slippers.
- Non-Slip rubber outsole for indoors and outdoors leisure wear.
- Durable construction and high qulaity materails.
Reviews: Best Slippers for High Arches1
Best Slippers with Arch Support
These are slippers with orthotic arch support that is achieved via the multi-layered anatomical orthotic insole.
- Soft, padded foam and smooth fabric lining, eliminates any pressure points from the arch.
- A contoured orthotic insole for support and comfort.
- A non-binding extra depth design to reduce pressure on feet and eliminate friction.
- Orthopedic slippers that cater to many different types of feet and medical conditions.
Slippers with Arch Support
These arch support slippers utilize a premium, multilayer Cloud Cushion footbed that delivers cloud-like comfort with every step.
- The uppers are made from cozy fleece, faux fur, Berber, rag wool or cotton-blend.
- Skid-resistant outsoles: A durable rubber outsole with added traction keep you stable and add even more arch support.
Warm Clog Slippers for High Arches
Ofoot offers your these warm and cozy winter clog style slippers with a cushioned insole and comfortable arch support.
- Luxury slipper with a fur interior for warmth and comfort.
- Breathable material so your feet will not sweat or collect odor.
- A thick memory foam insole and anti-slip TPR outsole.
- Available in a few color options and patterns to choose from.
Memory Foam slipper for a High Arch
Two breathable cotton slippers with a comfortable and arch supportive memory foam insole.
- Made with 95% cotton and 5 % spandex for breathability and pure comfort.
- Features a memory foam insole that molds to the shape of your feet for the ultimate in support and comfort.
- The bottom is completely waterproof and offers exceptional grip.
- A thick rubber outsole that is durable and shock absorbing.
- Available in a few two-tone color options to choose from.
Indoor/Outdoor Slippers for High Arches
The perfect cozy warm winter slippers with an outsole ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Fur lined for warmth and comfort.
- Contoured design with arch support and a rigid sole that will not flex or bend.
- Non-Slip and skid-proof rubber outsole for indoors and outdoors.
- Waterproof and insulated against cold and wet weather.
Index Table: Top Rated High Arch Support Slippers
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Orthofeet® - Best Slippers with Arch Support||Orthofeet||97|
|2||Acorn® - Slippers with Arch Support||Acorn||96|
|3||Ofoot® - Warm Clog Slippers for High Arches||Ofoot||96|
|4||Rock Dove® - Memory Foam slipper for a High Arch||Rock Dove||98|
|5||Aslisa® - Indoor/Outdoor Slippers for High Arches||Aslisa||9|
Please Rate this Article:
Table of Contents
- What is a High Arch and its Causes
- Coping with a High Arched Feet
- Features in a Good Slipper for a High Arch
- Reviews: Best Slippers for High Arches
- Best Slippers with Arch Support
- Slippers with Arch Support
- Warm Clog Slippers for High Arches
- Memory Foam slipper for a High Arch
- Indoor/Outdoor Slippers for High Arches
- Index Table: Top Rated High Arch Support Slippers