When you have a high arch, you definitely want to walk inside your house comfortably.
Here are some of the best slippers that offer high arch support;
What is a High Arch and its Causes
Your arch is the middle part of your foot. When you stand, this part can be flat on the floor, which means you have a flat arch, low or neutral, meaning you have a low or normal arch, or the arch may be lifted more than normal, which pertains to a High Arch.
A high arch does pose its challenges and may have causes other than genetics;
- Bone and Neurological conditions in the foot.
- Structural deformity of the foot.
- Post-stroke paralysis
- Conditions such as spina bifida, cerebral palsy, clubfoot, poliomyelitis, and muscular dystrophy.
Coping with a High Arched Feet
High Arched feet tend to become quite painful, and this is because there is more stress placed on the metatarsal area of the foot, which is basically the part of your foot between your ankles and toes.
A high arched foot can likewise be challenging to find the right shoes for, and individuals with a high arch often need additional support.
Some great coping and treatment methods include;
- Orthotic Devices – Whether custom made or not, the right orthotic device can help to correct the feet positioning inside your shoe and provide good support. A good insole can provide much needed cushioning as well as stability to an unbalanced high arched foot.
- Ankle Braces – Ankle braces or even a shoe providing ankle support help to provide stability to wobbly ankles, which occurs because of excessive supination, well known in high arched feet.
- Physical Therapy – Certain stretching and strengthening techniques can help to improve your muscle tone and tendon flexibility.
- Orthotic Shoes Orthotic and Orthopedic shoes have features that help support and provide comfort and pain relief to individuals who have a higher arch than normal.
Features in a Good Slipper for a High Arch
- Cushioning – Good cushioning such as foam, EVA, or memory foam that supports and cushions the arch.
- Arch Support – Arch support specifically designed for a high arch.
- Stability – Stability features such as a rocker sole, firm sole, or a heel counter. Contoured footbed to provide even more stability, and pronation control.
- Lining – A smooth and comfortable interior that is soft and cozy against the skin. The fur lining in winter slippers.
- Outsole – Non-Slip rubber outsole for indoors and outdoors leisure wear.
- Durability – Durable construction and high qulaity materails.
Reviews: Best Slippers for High Arches
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Best Slippers with Arch Support
- Soft, padded foam, and smooth fabric lining, eliminates any pressure points from the arch.
- A contoured orthotic insole for support and comfort.
- A non-binding, extra depth design to reduce pressure on feet and eliminate friction.
- Orthopedic slippers that cater to many different types of feet and medical conditions.
Slippers with Arch Support
- The uppers are made from cozy fleece, faux fur, Berber, rag wool, or cotton-blend.
- Skid-resistant outsoles: A durable rubber outsole with added traction keep you stable and add even more arch support.
Warm Clog Slippers for High Arches
- Luxury slipper with a fur interior for warmth and comfort.
- Breathable material so your feet will not sweat or collect odor.
- A thick memory foam insole and anti-slip TPR outsole.
- Available in a few color options and patterns to choose from.
Memory Foam slipper for a High Arch
- It is made with 95% cotton and 5 % spandex for breathability and pure comfort.
- Features a memory foam insole that molds to the shape of your feet for the ultimate in support and comfort.
- The bottom is entirely waterproof and offers exceptional grip.
- A thick rubber outsole that is durable and shock absorbing.
- Available in a few two-tone color options to choose from.
Indoor/Outdoor Slippers for High Arches
- Fleece-lined for warmth and comfort.
- Contoured design with arch support and a rigid sole that will not flex or bend.
- Non-Slip and skid-proof rubber outsole for indoors and outdoors.
- Waterproof and insulated against cold and wet weather.
Orthopedic High Arch Slipper
- The uppers are manufactured from a soft, and breathable fabric with 100% Boiled virgin wool.
- Inside is a molded arch support, as well as a wool, felt insole for comfort,
- The Outsole is non-skid and completely waterproof made from durable rubber.
- You can likewise find the slipper in many other color options.
Clog Slipper for High Arches
- The Shoe is made from a soft cushioned EVA with a durable EVA outsole for indoor and outdoor use.
- There is a plush fleece lining in the inside of the slipper for comfort.
- The footbed design offers optimal support and arch support.
- The slipper is available in more color selections.
Orthopedic Slippers for High Arches
- The Uppers of the slipper consist of a premium knit synthetic fabric.
- The Upper is a slide on summer design.
- There is a plush memory foam insole for your comfort.
- The slippers have a slip-resistant rubber outsole.
High Arch Slippers
- The sole is synthetic and designed for use indoors and outdoors.
- Inside is a comfortable and plush memory foam insole for cushioning and support.
- The Upper is soft and extra cozy.
- The slippers offer a comfortable clog design fit and are available in a few color options.
Slippers for High Arches
- The Upper is leather, and there is a sheeps fur interior lining for warmth.
- The sole is synthetic and slip-resistant.
- The slip-on design is convenient and comfortable.
- There are also a few neutral color options available to you.
High Arches Slippers
- The Upper consists of a soft and breathable cotton and spandex.
- The fit flexes and adapts to the shape of your feet.
- The footbed is cushioned and contoured for high arch support.
- There is also a durable rubber outsole for slip resistance and a layer of shock-absorbing EVA in the midsole.
Index Table: Top Rated High Arch Support Slippers
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Orthofeet® - Best Slippers with Arch Support||Asheville||Charlotte||Orthofeet||97|
|2||Acorn® - Slippers with Arch Support||Moc Slipper||Moc Slipper||Acorn||96|
|3||Ofoot® - Warm Clog Slippers for High Arches||Winter||Winter||Ofoot||96|
|4||Rock Dove® - Memory Foam slipper for a High Arch||Two Tone||Flex Fit||Rock Dove||98|
|5||Purfun® - Indoor/Outdoor Slippers for High Arches||Anti-Slip||Anti-Slip||Purfun||9|
|6||Haflinger® - Orthopedic High Arch Slipper||AT||AT||Haflinger||98|
|7||HopCon® - Clog Slipper for High Arches||Clog||Clog||HopCon||98|
|8||isotoner® - Orthopedic Slippers for High Arches||Sport Knit||Andrea||isotoner||98|
|9||Hanes® - High Arch Slippers||Clog||Clog||Hanes||97|
|10||UGG® - Slippers for High Arches||Tasman||Tasman||UGG||97.8|
|11||RockDove® - High Arches Slippers||Moc||Chenille||RockDove||97.4|
Table of Contents
- What is a High Arch and its Causes
- Coping with a High Arched Feet
- Features in a Good Slipper for a High Arch
- Reviews: Best Slippers for High Arches
- Best Slippers with Arch Support
- Slippers with Arch Support
- Warm Clog Slippers for High Arches
- Memory Foam slipper for a High Arch
- Indoor/Outdoor Slippers for High Arches
- Orthopedic High Arch Slipper
- Clog Slipper for High Arches
- Orthopedic Slippers for High Arches
- High Arch Slippers
- Slippers for High Arches
- High Arches Slippers
- Index Table: Top Rated High Arch Support Slippers