Many people prefer (especially in the summer) to walk with sandals, in case you have a high arch foot, you will need to find good sandals for high arches, as walking with the wrong footwear for a longer duration can create immense pain in your heel and the ball of the foot.
Luckily there are many fantastic brands of sandals available that provide excellent support and cushioning for high arches.
What is High Arch?
A condition where the foot has a high arch due to the extra weight placed on the heel.
It can develop at any age and can happen on both feet.
Some Causes include
- Improper Footwear – This injury is usually done while the person stands or walks in the wrong shoes.
- High Heels – Although this problem is more prevalent in women who wear high-heeled shoes, this condition is also common in men.
- Medical Conditions -Few researchers have proved that some medical conditions like cerebral palsy can create a high arch problem. Inherited structural abnormalities are also held responsible for a high arch foot.
- Neutological Dosorders – Neurological disorders, polio, and even a Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease can also create this problem.
Identifing The High Arch Source of Pain
Have you ever felt that your feet are aching sharply in the morning?
No matter whether you have found out the actual cause of your problem, you have to find out one quick solution to have a healthy gait and stop aggravating your foot arches.
You have to fix this issue by giving some decent cushioning and support to your feet.
Nothing is more problematic than dealing with high arches that are constantly producing pain.
A high arch condition is quite difficult to deal with, and finding a suitable pair of sandals is even more difficult. However, with the current lightweight advanced material and cushioning technology, various kinds of sandals are available for people facing a high arch.
Features of the Best Sandals for High Arches
It would be best if you prioritized finding some good sandals to relieve high arch pain.
- Support – It should have Full support for your foot to relieve the pain of a high arch.
- Cushioning – The right sandal should cushion the arch and not aggravate it. It should have a comfortable footbed and a good level of breathability. There should be a good cushioned Midsole to give you the proper shock absorption.
- Design – Sandals closed or semi-closed should have higher tops to allow toe wiggling.
- Outsole – Ensures good grip on slippery surfaces.
Reviews: Best Sandals for High Arch Feet
Some excellent sandals are available in the market, which will help you by giving relief to your high arch feet, such as the ones below.
We hope you love the products we recommend!
Just so you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Hiking Sandals for High Arches
- Sports sandal is featuring a bungee lacing system, patented toe guard, and rear pull-on loop.
- These are great sandals with a 4mm Midsole Drop.
- Aegis Microbe Shields Treated Lining.
- The Midsole is built from lightweight materials with Contoured Arch for long-lasting Comfort & Support.
- Metatarsal Ridge for Natural Underfoot High Arch Support.
- Multi-directional flex grooves give a better surface grip.
- Secure fit lace system using a 2mm bungee lace for a better fit.
- Washable polyester webbing upper.
Slingback Best Underpronation Supination Sandal
- The sandal is made from pure leather and made by hand.
- The rubber soles are a unique feature of this sandal.
- It is uniquely designed to be used both by men and women.
- The heel with an approximate 0.75” is very helpful for all those who suffer from Supination of different grades.
- The platform also has been well designed and is around 0.5 inches.
- It has two footprints, filled in and fill out. The first one is about narrow width, and the next one is about the standard and medium width. This goes a long way in helping absorb shocks for those suffering from high arches.
- It comes with a unique and specially designed deep heel cup and arch support.
- It also has a specially designed original cork midsole, which also helps provide support and stability for those suffering from supination.
High Arch Support Sandal
- It is essentially a hybrid sandal.
- Available with washable Waterproof Nubuck and Leather on the upper portion.
- It has a secure-fit lace capture system.
- Anatomical EVA molded footbed is there.
- The rubber outsole provides proper compression.
- Small nubs on the carbon outer sole dig into and grip everything.
- The Sandals come with a wide toe box to help your toes not to get cramped.
High Arch Fishermans Sandal
- A lightweight and durable sandal with waterproof Croslite construction.
- The mesh uppers ensure a dry and adjustable fit.
- The Croslite material at the footbed provides excellent arch cushioning and support.
- The durable outsole ensures superior grip and is non-marking.
Comfortable High Arch Flip Flop Sandals
- Ortholite comfort footbed with a contoured shape for arch support.
- TPR durable and high traction outsole.
- Leather uppers with a soft lining.
- Versatile and casual style available in many color options.
High Arch Sports Sandal
- Soft and comfortable adjustable textile uppers construction.
- Water-ready polyester webbing for those outdoor excursions.
- An EVA foam footbed and contoured shape for high arch support.
- Nylon shank for stability and support.
Slide In High Arch Sandals
- Fully adjustable slide in sandals.
- Four hook and loop straps for easy and secure closure.
- Soft, breathable leather uppers with a smooth lining.
- The footbed is cushioned with Ortholite cushioning for full arch support and has a breathable and moisture-wicking microfiber lining.
- Open-toe design for even more ventilation and comfort.
High Arch Support Flip Flop
- Comfortable and smooth upper webbing design.
- A Biomechanical and Tri-Planar motion control footbed.
- Comfortable and cushioned Orthalite Technology in the sole.
- The deeper heel cup ensures better stability.
- A durable and high traction rubber outsole.
Comfortable High Arch Waking Sandals
- Flexible and lightweight leather uppers with smooth linings.
- Adjustable fit for a customized and comfortable fit.
- A Molded EVA footbed with an anatomically arch support design.
- The synthetic outsole ensures good grip and slips resistance.
- There are a few color variants available to choose from in each model.
High Arch Slip On Sandals
- Durable and stylish leather upper straps.
- An effective full-length orthotic with a cushioned EVA footbed.
- The footbed is designed by a podiatrist and offers excellent high arch support.
- The Orthaheel technology and biomechanical design offer the best support and control supination associated with high arches.
Slide on High Arch Support Sandals
- Pain-relieving and anti-fatigue footbed.
- Excellent arch support for a higher arch.
- It is made of soft and durable materials.
- Cushioned footbed for shock absorbency.
High Arch Support Dress Sandals
- Soft and supple leather uppers that are durable and water-resistant.
- The EVA midsole is lightweight and cushioned for comfort.
- Excellent arch support for a high arch.
- A PU foam footbed and extra cushioning.
High Arch Support Flip Flop Sandals
- It is made from durable EVA and rubber materials.
- An anatomically molded arch-supporting footbed.
- It offers enhanced lateral stability and motion control.
- A slip-resistant and durable rubber outsole.
Index Table: Top Rated Sandals for High Arches
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Keen® - Hiking Sandals for High Arches||Clearwater CNX||Clearwater CNX||Keen||97.6|
|2||Birkenstock® - Slingback Best Underpronation Supination Sandal||Milano||Milano||Birkenstock||95|
|3||Keen® - High Arch Support Sandal||Newport||Newport||Keen||96|
|4||Crocs® - High Arch Fishermans Sandal||Swiftwater||Swiftwater Deck||Crocs||95|
|5||Vionic® - Comfortable High Arch Flip Flop Sandals||Tide II||Tide II||Vionic||97|
|6||Teva® - High Arch Sports Sandal||Hurricane||Hurricane||Teva||97|
|7||Propet® - Slide In High Arch Sandals||Jace||Aurora||Propet||97|
|8||Orthaheel Vionic® - High Arch Support Flip Flop||Tide||Tide||Orthaheel Vionic||98|
|9||Rockport® - Comfortable High Arch Waking Sandals||Rocklake||Franklin||Rockport||97|
|10||Vionic® - High Arch Slip On Sandals||Canoe||Shore||Vionic||98|
|11||Under Armour® - Slide on High Arch Support Sandals||Ignite||Ignite||Under Armour||96|
|12||Dansko® - High Arch Support Dress Sandals||Vince||Astrid||Dansko||96|
|13||Footminders® - High Arch Support Flip Flop Sandals||Baltra||Baltra||Footminders||98|
Table of Contents
- What is High Arch?
- Identifing The High Arch Source of Pain
- Features of the Best Sandals for High Arches
- Reviews: Best Sandals for High Arch Feet
- Hiking Sandals for High Arches
- Slingback Best Underpronation Supination Sandal
- High Arch Support Sandal
- High Arch Fishermans Sandal
- Comfortable High Arch Flip Flop Sandals
- High Arch Sports Sandal
- Slide In High Arch Sandals
- High Arch Support Flip Flop
- Comfortable High Arch Waking Sandals
- High Arch Slip On Sandals
- Slide on High Arch Support Sandals
- High Arch Support Dress Sandals
- High Arch Support Flip Flop Sandals
- Index Table: Top Rated Sandals for High Arches