The expected release date for the Nike Revolution 7 is on August 21, 2023.
The Nike Revolution 7 will have the following main updates:
- The Nike Revolution 7 Will be a popular and comfortable running shoe with appeal and feels similar to a comfortable sneaker.
- It will have a fit that is more true to size and roomy, with a sleeker design.
- The Midsole will be energizing and cushioning, and there will be great flexibility in the sole.
- It will ensure consistent performance in any situation, with a lightweight and breathable fit.
- There will be some new fashionable and neutral color options available for you.
Previous model of the Revolution:
The Nike Revolution 6 release date was on March 20, 2022.
Latest Version of the Nike Revolution*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Nike Revolution 5 will be $90.00.
- The Lightweight sneaker model will be quite affordable and of excellent quality.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- Generally, the new model will offer neutral pronation and some flexibility.
- The cushioning will be balanced and ideal for high and neutral arch types.
- It will be perfect for a midfoot or heel strike.
- The Nike Revolution 7 is a road and hard surface-only shoe.
- It will not be suited for outdoor trails and wet conditions.
- However, you can use it for gym and on the treadmill.
- The New model will be an all-day wear sneaker-type running shoe.
- Thus, it will be ideal for jogging and light running or for casual everyday wear.
- It will likewise be suitable for gym and treadmill running.
- Overall the construction of the new model will be quite durable.
- The sole offers good flex with durable high traction rubber.
Fit and Sizing
- The Nike Revolution 7 will have a normal width and medium fit.
- There will be wide and extra wide-width options available, as most Nike sneakers run quite narrow.
- The weight of the gents should be around 276 grams, and for the ladies, around 270 grams.
- The sneaker will be quite lightweight.
Elevation of the Nike Revolution 7
- There will be a heel height of around 27 mm overall.
- The heel height will be ideal for the purpose of the shoe.
- The forefoot height will be around 17 mm.
- There will be quite a substantial heel-to-toe drop.
- The 10 mm heel-to-toe drop will be ideal for a neutral shoe.
- Because it is for light running and everyday wear, the heel-to-toe drop provides perfect support.
Components of the Nike Revolution 7
- There will be a very durable rubber outsole with a high traction tread.
- The outsole will offer natural flex of your feet.
- It will be suitable for wet and dry surfaces.
- The midsole will ensure soft foamy cushioning that is lightweight and responsive.
- There will be a textured outer wall to the midsole to reduce weight and creasing.
- Inside will be a comfortable cushioned insole.
- The uppers wool is a lightweight knit textile material that will be extremely breathable.
- There will be no sewing overlays for structure and support.
- Furthermore, there may be some new designs and color ranges available.
Nike® Revolution vs. Alphafly NEXT%
Nike Revolution 7
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Nike Revolution
- Elevation of the Nike Revolution 7
- Components of the Nike Revolution 7
- Nike® Revolution vs. Alphafly NEXT%