The expected release date for the Nike Flex Trainer 10 is on October 12, 2023.
The Nike Flex Trainer 10 will have the following main updates:
- The new and improved Nike Flex Trainer 10 model will be an excellent upgrade to its predecessor.
- You can expect a very lightweight and flexible shoe design made for low-impact workouts and circuit training.
- The new model will be your best friend at the gym.
- There will be better to structure the uppers with mesh and synthetic materials.
- The foam midsole and cushioning will be improved to be much more lightweight in nature.
- The forefoot mesh will be enhanced for ventilation and breathability.
- There will be a more flexible and durable rubber outsole.
Previous model of the Flex Trainer:
The Nike Flex Trainer 9 release date was on May 30, 2020.
Latest Version of the Nike Flex Trainer*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Nike Flex Trainer 10 will be $70.
- With so many improvements, there will not be much increase in the price tag.
- You can also select from different retailers, as prices may vary.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Nike Flex Trainer will be suitable as a workout shoe for individuals who have a normal to a high arch type.
- It will be ideal for neutral pronation and will not provide much support in terms of stability.
- As the Flex Trainer 10 will be a training shoe, it will be suitable for indoor floors mostly.
- It will ideally be suitable for hard floor surfaces such as roads, gyms, and treadmills.
- The new model will be a full training shoe.
- It will be ideal for Cross Training, Gym, and for other types of workouts.
- As a training shoe, the new model will be durable.
- It would be best if you, however used it for the right purpose and not on trails to improve durability.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be regular and more relaxed with a roomy toe box for training.
- You will be able to get the new model in normal and wide-width options.
- As a ladies training shoe, it will weigh 198 grams.
- The weight will be light yet quite stable.
Elevation of the Nike Flex Trainer 10
- There will be a 26 mm heel height.
- The perfect heel height for a training shoe.
- The forefoot height is estimated at 22mm.
- There will be suitable flexibility n the forefoot area.
- A 4mm heel-to-toe drop will be expected.
- The heel-to-toe drop is perfect for Cross training and weight lifting.
Components of the Nike Flex Trainer 10
- The Outsole will still be rubber.
- However, there will be an improved Tri-Star tread pattern on the outsole to help expand in order to disperse pressure when training.
- The Nike Flex Trainer 10 will have a durable foam midsole for shock absorbency.
- The improved foam design will be much more lightweight and softer.
- The Uppers will be synthetic with mesh in the forefoot for breathability.
- There will be additional rubber running from the outsole to all high-wear areas.
- There may be some more color ranges available.
- Overall, the uppers will offer a more dynamic and structured fit.
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Nike Flex Trainer
- Elevation of the Nike Flex Trainer 10
- Components of the Nike Flex Trainer 10