The expected release date for the Nike Flex Control TR 5 is on August 23, 2023.
The Nike Flex Control TR 5 will have the following main updates:
- The Nike Flex Control TR 5 will be the perfect cross-training and HIIT shoe for everyday use.
- It will have a much lighter weight than average this time around.
- The outsole will be very flexible to allow for a variety of moves and even for rope climbing.
- The outsole will offer excellent grip.
- Overall this will be quite an affordable training shoe model.
Previous model of the Flex Control TR:
The Nike Flex Control TR 4 release date was on April 9, 2020.
Latest Version of the Nike Flex Control TR*
Nike Flex Control TR
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Nike Flex Control TR 5 will be $55.
- The Price may vary for men and women and from retailer to retailer.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Nike Flex Control TR 5 will be a completely neutral shoe with light stability.
- It will be a training shoe for neutral pronation and normal to low arch types.
- The new model should be used on flat and hard surfaces, as well as indoor surfaces and roads.
- It will not have a trail suitable outsole.
- Overall the new model will be suitable for a variety of training.
- It will be ideal for Cross Training and HIIT training.
- The generally solid sole also will make it ideal for lightweight lifting and circuit training.
- As a training shoe, the new model will have some impressive durability features.
- The flexible and durable rubber outsole will last you very long.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be a medium and secure fit rather than snug or streamlined.
- There may also be wider-width models available in the new range.
- Overall the weight will be estimated at 255 grams.
- There may be lighter weight for the ladies.
Elevation of the Nike Flex Control TR 5
- There will be a heel height of around 25 mm.
- The heel height is suitable for a training shoe.
- The Forefoot height should be around 20 mm.
- The forefoot height offers excellent stability.
- A low 5mm heel-to-toe drop will be expected.
- The hee to toe drop will be ideal in a training shoe.
Components of the Nike Flex Control TR 5
- The Nike Flex outsole will allow you much more natural and flexible movement overall.
- The outsole will be a textured rubber that offers durable traction and stability.
- There will be segmented rubber in the forefoot of the sole for stability in side-to-side movements.
- The Midsole will offer lightweight cushioning and shock absorbency.
- The midsole will be a high rebound and flexible foam.
- The Uppers will consist of a lightweight and durable mesh.
- There will be durable overlays for seamless structure.
- A secure lace-up system will ensure a comfortable fit.
Nike Flex Control TR 5
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Nike Flex Control TR
- Elevation of the Nike Flex Control TR 5
- Components of the Nike Flex Control TR 5