The Nike Air Max Torch 5 release date is September 23, 2023.
The Nike Air Max Torch 5 will have the following main updates:
- The Nike Air max torch 5 will be an improved entry-level trail shoe that will be quite heavy-duty.
- It will have plenty of support features and have the stiffness and bulk ideal for trail running and walking.
- The fit will be more true to size and snug.
- There will be a well-cushioned footbed and midsole.
- It will also be budget-friendly for such an improved trail shoe.
Previous model of the Air Max Torch:
The Nike Air Max Torch 4 release date was on June 5, 2020.
Latest Version of the Nike Air Max Torch*
Nike Air Max Torch
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Nike Air Max Torch 5 will be $100.
- It will be an affordable option for what it brings to the table.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Nike Air Max Torch 5 will be ideal for most types of pronation and support.
- It will be more neutral with stiffer features for Overpronation and stability.
- The cushioning will be suited to high and neutral arch types.
- The new Nike model will be a trail walking and running shoe.
- Ideal for off-road trails and all kinds of surfaces.
- It will make for a comfortable trail walking and jogging shoe.
- Not ideally suited for marathons and races, as it will be quite heavy in weight.
- With the added features, it will be extremely durable.
- The shoe will offer durability in wet and dry weather conditions.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be snug, with a narrow toe and a medium fit.
- There may be some wider-width options available.
- It will have a heavy weight of around 295 grams to 300 grams.
- The bulk will be because of the rigid sole and improved cushioning.
Elevation of the Nike Air Max Torch 5
- There will be a heel height of around 24 mm.
- The heel height will offer excellent stability.
- The Forefoot will be lower at 16mm.
- The forefoot will have slightly more flexibility.
- A lower 8 mm heel-to-toe drop will be expected.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be ideal for running and walking trail shoes.
Components of the Nike Air Max Torch 5
- You can look forward to the new and more durable full-length BRS 1000 Carbon Rubber outsole.
- The outsole will offer improved traction and grip on most surfaces.
- The Midsole will feature the new AirMax technology cushioning system.
- The cushioning will be responsive and energizing.
- The new Nike Air Max torch will have mesh uppers with synthetic overlays.
- There will be thermoplastic polyurethane bands in the midfoot and outsole area.
- The sleek, wavy lines in the saddle look fashionable with the Nike Swoosh Sign.
- Some new color options will likewise be available to you.
Nike Air Max Torch 5
Table of Contents