The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 40 release date is May 2, 2023.
The Nike Pegasus 40 will have the following features & updates:
- The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 40 will be one of the most reliable and versatile shoes.
- It will be ideal for jogging, gym, and even daily wear.
- The new model boasts plenty of fresh new features and some fashionable styles.
- It will have excellent stability features along with very comfortable cushioning.
Previous model of the Air Zoom Pegasus:
The Nike Pegasus 39 release date was on April 28, 2022.
Latest Version of the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus*
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus
- The recommended price, according to manufacturers, for the Nike Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 40 should be about $160.
- You can check out a few retailers and specials to get the best price for the new model.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Nike Pegasus 40 will be a neutral shoe like its predecessor.
- It will offer excellent support for normal to high arch types.
- The Outsole will have an improved grip for indoor and outdoor use.
- Though I would not recommend it for trails, I would say it could handle more surfaces, even wet and slippery ones.
- This will be more of a fashionable daily wear shoe.
- You could use it for running, jogging and walking, though not long-distance or serious running.
- The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 40 will be durable with improved features.
- It will also have a more durable and grippy outsole.
Fit and Sizing
- The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 40 wool offers a regular fit.
- There may be wider width options available in the new model.
- As for the weight will have an in-between weight that will be stable but not overly heavy.
- The men’s model will weigh around 261 grams, while the ladies’ model will weigh around 252 grams.
Elevation of the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 40
- You could look at a heel height of around 27mm to 27.5 mm.
- Quite an appropriate heel height for this type of shoe.
- The Forefoot height should be in a similar range of 17 mm to 17.5mm.
- This will indicate quite a normal heel-to-toe drop.
- The 10 mm heel-to-toe drop will be ideal for this shoe. This is a great drop size for running or wearing the shoe daily.
Components of the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 40
- The Nike Pegasus 40 will have a durable rubber outsole with additional synthetic materials.
- It will have an improved grip on the tread for increased traction and slip resistance.
- A full-length Zoom Air unit will be in the midsole for better response. A Highly resilient and moisture-wicking sock liner will ensure ultimate comfort.
- The sock liner will likewise adapt to the shape of your feet.
- The Uppers will be made of a very durable synthetic and breathable material.
- There will be flywire cables for improved structure.
- The uppers fit will be more regular, and wider widths may be available.
- You can also look forward to some new color innovations.
Nike® Air Zoom Pegasus vs. React Miler
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 40
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus
- Elevation of the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 40
- Components of the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 40
- Nike® Air Zoom Pegasus vs. React Miler