In case you suspect or being diagnosed with having plantar fasciitis, you should act fast and look for the best walking shoes for plantar fasciitis, as this condition can be persistent and can further damage other tissues in your feet.
Comparison Table of Best Plantar Fasciitis Shoes
|1||VIONIC Walker – Walking Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis||VIONIC||-Polyurethane foam-padded||92|
|2||Asics Gel-Tech Walker Neo 4 – Plantar Fasciitis Walking Shoe||Asics||-Gel cushioning shock absorbs||92|
|3||Salomon XR Mission – Running Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis||Salomon||-Foam footbed||93|
|4||Skechers Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis – Shape-Ups XT Fitness Shoe||Skechers||-Memory foam insole|
|5||New Balance Men’s M1540V2 – Plantar Fasciitis Shoes for Overweight People||New Balance||-ENCAP midsole with soft EVA cushioning|
-ROLLBAR posting system
|6||Orthaheel Tide Slide In – Orthopedic Walking Sandals for Plantar Fasciitis||Orthaheel||-Biomechanical orthotic footbed||94|
What is Plantar Fasciitis
Plantar fasciitis is a very painful condition where at the bottom of the foot, the plantar fascia becomes inflamed due to many reasons.
When this happens, the plantar fascia or a tissue ligament (which is easier to understand) becomes swollen and irritated. Hence, for such persons, it is crucial that they wear special shoes that are specifically designed managing this condition.
Though there are many such shoes available in the market who claim to be fit for this, there are only a few who pass off as shoes that suit wearing while having a plantar fasciitis. Hence, customers need to exercise care and caution when perusing such information.
What to look for when choosing shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
When choosing a walking shoe for plantar fasciitis, there are quite a few important factors that must be kept in mind. First and foremost when the plantar tissue becomes inflamed, it would be tough to walk with normal shoes which would only further worsen the situation.
Plantar Fasciitis can be developed by many causes, including being overweight or rolling the feet inward much more than what is necessary. Hence, those who are suffering from this condition must take extraordinary steps to ensure that they wear special shoes.
Top Walking Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis Reviews:
Over the next few lines we will have a look at different top brands of shoes that have been specially designed for those who are suffering from plantar fasciitis:
1. VIONIC Walker – Walking Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
- This is a highly recommended shoe for those who are suffering from plantar fasciitis.
- Though this looks like any other ordinary shoe, it has been designed by podiatrists for use by those who suffer from symptoms associated with plantar fasciitis.
- It comes with a lot of features including a removal orthotic footbed.
- It also comes with a unique Tri-Plantar Motion Control Technique.
- It uses a very high quality arch support system.
- It is extremely popular for those who suffer from flat feet, heel pain, calluses, ball of foot pain, bunions and of course plantar fasciitis.
- It has a classy look because of the mesh upper sole and a midsole shock absorber.
- Man-made sole – specifically designed to keep you always on the move.
- It comes with a built-in orthoheel footbed.
- This is very useful for controlling the motions of users suffering from plantar fasciitis.
2. Asics Gel-Tech Walker Neo 4 – Plantar Fasciitis Walking Shoes
- This walking shoe is quite solid and ready for miles of walking.
- This Shoe is built to last, and at the same time it is extremely comfortable to wear.
- The reviews states people like the combination of sturdiness, comfort and design.
- Asics Gel tech walker is known to be one of the best shoes for standing all day.
- Removable insole lets you customize it further more according to your needs.
- Soft sole & shock-resistant technology: help you in case you suffer from knee pain or plantar fasciitis.
3. Salomon XR Mission – Running Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
- This shoe should be your first choice for running while having any heel pain.
- This shoe has some of the best anti plantar fasciitis properties.
- The soles are made from high-quality rubber, and it is often considered as one of the best features as far as this shoe is concerned.
- This shoe has a Winter-ready Contagrip outsole with protective toe cap
- The heels and the back soles are designed to give protection to the back heel area and also massage the tissue.
- It is water resistant and slip resistant, which is crucial for those suffering from plantar fasciitis or its symptoms.
4. Skechers Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis – Shape-Ups XT Fitness Shoe
- This shoe has a great style and unbelievable comfort feel.
- Built with quality in mind while paying extra attention to its midsole.
- This ‘Rocker Bottom Shoes’ are perfect for removing the pressure from any particular point at the foot, this, in turn, helps alleviate the pain that comes with plantar fasciitis.
- The Shape-Ups XT is a very wide width shoe and its one of the main reason it fits overweight people who typically tend to have heel pain or plantar fasciitis.
- The Skechers Shape-Ups XT have a soft “Kinetic Wedge” that goes from the heel to the front of the shoe, so the rolling effect is very even from the heel to the front.
- This Skechers shoe is very comfortable from the outset while still have a ridged stable feeling.
- The rubber soles can help to cushion the weight and ease the pain under the heel.
- This shoes is also one of the best shoes for knee pain.
5. New Balance Men’s M1540V2 – Plantar Fasciitis Shoes for Overweight People
- One of the Major Causes of Plantar Fasciitis is being Overweight – This shoe is designed as the Best Shoe for Overweight People.
- The New Balance M1540v2 has symmetrical ROLLBAR technology for the ultimate in both lateral and medial rearfoot stability.
- It’s lightweight upper constructed with mesh for breathability and a synthetic complement for stability and structure.
- This is a very high-quality shoe made from the best quality leather, and it is also very comfortable and breathable.
- These shoes are known for their ground-gripping blown rubber outsole for added traction.
- Dual density collar foam adds a great feel while traditional lacing closure allows a precise fit.
- A wider sole providing a more stable base and motion control.
- It has the best of rubber soles, and it has natural rubber soles which increase grip and helps a lot for those who are suffering from plantar fasciitis.
- At the end of the day there is no denying the fact that it is a great shoe.
6. Orthaheel Tide Slide In – Orthopedic Walking Sandals for Plantar Fasciitis
- This is an orthopedic high-quality sandal, designed by podiatrists.
- I has a biomechanical orthotic footbed providing a stable stride and motion control.
- Designed with a deep heel cup to support the back of your feet and relieve the plantar fasciitis pain.
- It has a durable, yet soft rubber outsole which further cushion the impact of the weight of your feet.
- Overall, this is a great Flip Flop stylish sandal with orthopedic properties.
Table of Contents
- What is Plantar Fasciitis
- Top Walking Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis Reviews:
- 1. VIONIC Walker – Walking Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
- 2. Asics Gel-Tech Walker Neo 4 – Plantar Fasciitis Walking Shoes
- 3. Salomon XR Mission – Running Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
- 4. Skechers Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis – Shape-Ups XT Fitness Shoe
- 5. New Balance Men’s M1540V2 – Plantar Fasciitis Shoes for Overweight People
- 6. Orthaheel Tide Slide In – Orthopedic Walking Sandals for Plantar Fasciitis