When you have plantar fasciitis or heel spurs, you need protection for your feet when you go to work (assuming that the work dress-code is for dress shoes) or when you go out to events or meetings that are appropriate for dress shoes.
What is Plantar Fasciitis
The Plantar Fascia is a band of tissue or ligament which connects the toes with the heels.
It also helps to support the arch of your feet.
When standing for a long time or even running and walking for long hours every day with no rest, often this tissue gets strained and may cause plantar fasciitis.
Plantar Fasciitis injury is very common among the people of middle ages, especially in soldiers or athletes.
It can happen on one foot or even to both.
In plantar fasciitis, you will have a swollen, inflamed and weak tissue.
With continuous strain, it can even tear the ligaments.
Features of Dress Shoes Designed for Heel Pain
Proper cushioning is crucial for these kinds of shoes. It will help your feet to stay comfortable and receive no shock at all. It can hold the feet correctly and firmly while you are walking or running and also absorbs minimum shock so that it does not cause any pain in your heel or arch.
Plantar fasciitis mainly impacts the arch of the foot, and that is why full support is needed there. There are only few dress shoes available in the market which truly provides cushioned midsoles to support the arch of the feet.
Some of the shoes come with removable insoles, with the help of this, you can adjust the sole according to your needs and preference. Also, it will help you customize it according to your feet pronation, so you get maximum comfort.
With the technologies like ROLLBAR, foot stability has increased, especially the rear part of the feet. The best thing about the foot stability feature is that you can walk without hurting your heels and arches much.
Reviews: Top Plantar Fasciitis Dress Shoes
Plantar Fasciitis Extra Wide Dress shoes
The Orthofeet Chelsea and Gramercy are orthopedic dress shoes that have a wider fit to accommodate various foot conditions including Plantar Fasciitis.
- Anatomical arch support and gel Orthotic insoles with ergonomic cushioning to soften every step and provide stability and support.
- A deeper toe box to accommodate Bunions and hammertoes for a more comfortable fit.
- The non-binding relaxed fit protects pressure points and reduces friction.
- A durable and slip resistant outsole providing excellent grip.
Dress Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
Dansko is well known for its supportive, comfortable design and therapeutic dress shoes that are perfect for every occasion.
- Full grain soft and supple leather uppers for a superior fit.
- A comfortable and supportive removable triple density footbed.
- The durable outsole is slip-resistant and lightweight.
- The lightweight polyurethane midsole ensures proper shock absorption and energy return.
Casual Dress Shoe for Plantar Fasciitis
The Wade is a slip casual shoe and the Brighton is a casual dress shoe that is stylish and comfortable.
The Rollbar technology and stability features help to mask the pain of Plantar Fasciitis.
- This pair of shoes is made up of high-quality leather which is imported.
- The rubber soles of the shoes ensure that you get the best of the experience while you are wearing it.
- The Rollbar technology of this shoe is best for the stability, and you do not have to strain your feet because of Plantar Fasciitis.
- It helps to absorb all the shock and prevent any kind of tension that can to affect your feet arches and heels.
Oxford Shoe for Heel Spurs
Though it is considered to be a normal shoe, many customers suffering from heel spurs have found benefit from it. Here are a few features of this shoe.
- It is made from high-quality leather and is suede as far as the interiors are concerned.
- The sole is made of high-quality synthetic material. It is designed in such a way that it offers support to the heels and absorbs pressure from it to the extent possible.
- The heel is around 1.25 inches making it perfect for those suffering from heel spurs.
- It comes with a special removable and fully contoured ethylene vinyl chloride footbed. It also has an open cell mesh cover. This goes a long way in providing an additional layer of cushioning.
- The shoe has been designed in such a way that it allows a far better comfort and flexibility while on the move.
- It is very light and yet sturdy and tough which is an attribute that is liked by customers who suffer from heel spurs.
- The shoe looks very attractive and has splendid ergonomic features.
Heel Spur and Plantar Fasciitis Loafers
For comfort and casual style the Vionic Slip-On Loafers is easy and convenient slip-on shoes that provide orthotic support and comfort.
- soft and supple leather uppers for a more comfortable fit.
- A durable rubber outsole that ensures excellent grip and shock absorption.
- A removable comfort EVA orthotic insert for exceptional comfort and support.
- The Orthaheel technology and biomechanically designed arch support will provide all the support and comfort required for heel spurs and plantar fasciitis.
Slip On Dress Shoes for Heel Pain
The Vionic Maddox and Vionic Solona are comfortable and stylish casual shoes that will provide all-day comfort and support.
- Made from soft and supple leather with a leather midsole.
- A supportive and shock absorbing Biomechanical orthotic footbed.
- The durable rubber outsole aids in shock absorbency and provides excellent grip.
- A comfortable and casual shoe that can be worn every day to reduce pain and inflammation caused by Heel Spurs and Plantar Fasciitis.
Dress Boots for Plantar Fasciitis
Summary Table: Dress Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Orthofeet® - Plantar Fasciitis Extra Wide Dress shoes||Orthofeet||95|
|2||Dansko® - Dress Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis||Dansko||95|
|3||Dunham® - Casual Dress Shoe for Plantar Fasciitis||Dunham||96|
|4||Hush Puppies® - Oxford Shoe for Heel Spurs||Hush Puppies||97|
|5||Vionic® - Heel Spur and Plantar Fasciitis Loafers||Vionic||95|
|6||Vionic® - Slip On Dress Shoes for Heel Pain||Vionic||95|
|7||Orthofeet® - Dress Boots for Plantar Fasciitis||Orthofeet||96|
Table of Contents
- Features of Dress Shoes Designed for Heel Pain
- Reviews: Top Plantar Fasciitis Dress Shoes
- Plantar Fasciitis Extra Wide Dress shoes
- Dress Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
- Casual Dress Shoe for Plantar Fasciitis
- Oxford Shoe for Heel Spurs
- Heel Spur and Plantar Fasciitis Loafers
- Slip On Dress Shoes for Heel Pain
- Dress Boots for Plantar Fasciitis
- Summary Table: Dress Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis