Plantar Fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel pain and a condition more likely to occur in middle-aged people or individuals who are more active on their feet.
Wearing orthotic insoles designed to combat plantar fasciitis symptoms can significantly reduce this condition’s symptoms and severity and eliminate pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis.
Therefore we want to help you find the best insoles for Plantar Fasciitis to help alleviate the symptoms and prevent the condition.
What Causes Plantar Fasciitis?
- Strain on Ligaments – Plantar Fasciitis occurs when the ligament that supports your arch becomes strained, Repeated strain can cause tiny tears in the ligament leading to pain and swelling.
- Weight Pressure – People who are overweight, have high arches or flat feet, or are very active and walk, stand or run for extended periods of time are more prone to develop plantar fasciitis.
- Repetitive Activities – Athletes and athletes are usually candidates for Plantar Fasciitis because of their active lifestyle and the constant strain on their feet.
- Shoes that fit incorrectly – Do not provide the required support can also cause Plantar Fasciitis, particularly if you suffer from pronation or have high or low arches.
How Insoles Can Help Plantar Fasciitis Pain?
- Arch Support – A good insole or orthotic for Plantar Fasciitis aids by supporting your arch so that your foot does not flatten out causing more strain and also corrects pronation.
- Fit – An insole cradles your foot and big toe comfortably and securely, making walking and running more bearable for those suffering from Plantar Fasciitis.
- Cushioning – Some insoles have added cushioning and shock absorbing capabilities to reduce the feet’ impact that can cause pain and further damage.
- Advanced Materials – Most insoles are constructed from materials with anti-microbial properties that will also protect your feet against infection and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
Features of a Good Insole for Plantar Fasciitis
- Arch Support – Good Arch Support provided by most insoles for your search type can prevent pressure and spread impact and weight evenly.
- Cushioning – Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis provide effective cushioning especially in the heel area, for impact absorption.
- Moisture Wicking Lining – Most orthotic insoles will have a lining of a textile fabric that helps to wick away moisture and keep your feet dry and comfortable.
Reviews: Best Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis
Listed below are some of the top-rated Insole brands for Plantar Fasciitis with their reviews;
We hope you love the insoles we recommend!
Just so you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Orthotics for Flat Feet
- Comfortable and supportive arch support that will reduce strain on the Plantar Fascia.
- Designed by podiatrists to contour the feet and provide maximum pain relief.
- The slim design allows these insoles to be worn in a larger variety of footwear.
Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis and Other Foot Conditions
- Podiatrist-Designed with a contoured shape for correct foot functioning and smoother movement.
- The breathable, antimicrobial fibers used in this insole allow all-day dry and protected wear.
- This insole will combat foot pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis and many other foot conditions.
Comfort Gel Insole
- The SofSole insole provides excellent arch support and has a deeper heel cup for better heel stability and fit.
- This insole is flexible and ensures effective motion control that supports the arch and provides the feet’ correct alignment.
- The SofSole Insole will provide excellent pain relief for heel spurs and plantar fasciitis.
Arch and Ankle Support Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
- A podiatrist-designed contoured shape for better movement and functionality.
- Breathable anti-microbial fibers ensure that your feet stayed dry and protected all day long.
- This insole will fit almost any shoe and combat pain related to various foot conditions and Plantar Fasciitis.
Plantar Fasciitis Insole
- An arch plate supports your plantar fascia and increases comfort for pain-free walking or running.
- The heel cup with gel drop provides additional cushioning as well as stability.
- A full-foot comfort solution with a slim design to fit any shoe of your choice.
Insert and Insole for Plantar Fasciitis
- Soft and comfortable arch support with great shock absorption capabilities protects your feet from impact and reduces pain.
- Aids in relieving heel pain, bunion pain, and other foot ache and cramps.
- It provides a lightweight massage feel in an ultra-thin insole for a comfortable and flexible fit.
- Ideal for a High Arch, with Pu memory foam cushioning.
Arch Support Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
- The VIVEsole combines arch support with impact cushioning for pain relief and shock absorption.
- A podiatrist is designed to combat foot pain caused by Plantar Fasciitis and other foot conditions.
- Antimicrobial construction to keep your feet fresh and dry as well as protected from infections.
- This insole will fit any shoe and be trimmed for a custom fit.
Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
- This insole is designed to help with Plantar Fasciitis, Over-pronation, and many other foot conditions.
- The raised arch support heel and extra cushioning help re-align an over-pronating foot and provide support.
- This full-length version is designed for shoes with removable insoles.
- Constructed using the highest quality EVA material for excellent shock absorption and pain relief.
Insoles that Alleviate Plantar Fasciitis
- The SmartSole insole features arch support for flat feet, shin splint treatment, and gel inserts in the heel strike to absorb shock.
- This insole will relieve pressure on your back and joints and improve posture and circulation.
- Super comfortable for all-day pain-free wear.
Active Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
- The Orthaheel Active insole uses tri-planar motion control technology to reduce pronation.
- This insole is suitable for all arch types and will fit most athletic shoes.
- The excellent arch support technology and deep heel cup help stabilize, realign, and support your feet.
Index Table: Top Rated Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Samurai® - Orthotics for Flat Feet||Insoles||Insoles||Samurai||96.7|
|2||Envelop® - Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis and Other Foot Conditions||3/4 Lenght||3/4 Lenght||Envelop||95|
|3||Sof Sole® - Comfort Gel Insole||Plantar Fascia||Plantar Fascia||Sof Sole||95|
|4||Envelop® - Arch and Ankle Support Plantar Fasciitis Insoles||Full Length||Full Length||Envelop||94|
|5||Air Plus® - Plantar Fasciitis Insole||Orthotic||Orthotic||Air Plus||94|
|6||Easy Feet® - Insert and Insole for Plantar Fasciitis||Orthotic Gel||Orthotic Gel||Easy Feet||95|
|7||VIVEsole® - Arch Support Plantar Fasciitis Insoles||Orthotics||Orthotics||VIVEsole||94|
|8||PCSSole® - Plantar Fasciitis Insoles||Comfort||Comfort||PCSSole||97|
|9||SmartSole® - Insoles that Alleviate Plantar Fasciitis||Excercise||Excercise||SmartSole||94|
|10||Orthaheel® - Active Plantar Fasciitis Insoles||Full Length||Full Length||Orthaheel||97.2|
Table of Contents
- How Insoles Can Help Plantar Fasciitis Pain?
- Features of a Good Insole for Plantar Fasciitis
- Reviews: Best Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis
- Orthotics for Flat Feet
- Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis and Other Foot Conditions
- Comfort Gel Insole
- Arch and Ankle Support Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
- Plantar Fasciitis Insole
- Insert and Insole for Plantar Fasciitis
- Arch Support Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
- Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
- Insoles that Alleviate Plantar Fasciitis
- Active Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
- Index Table: Top Rated Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis