Plantar Fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel pain and a condition more likely to occur in middle-aged people or individuals who are more active on their feet. Wearing orthotic insoles that are designed to combat the symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis and other foot conditions can significantly reduce the symptoms and severity of this condition as well as eliminate pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis.
What Causes Plantar Fasciitis
Plantar Fasciitis occurs when the ligament that supports your arch becomes strained, Repeated strain can cause tiny tears in the ligament leading to pain and swelling.
People who are overweight, have high arches or flat feet, or who are very active and walk, stand or run for extended periods of time are more prone to develop plantar fasciitis. Athletes and sportsmen are usually candidates for Plantar Fasciitis because of their active lifestyle and the constant strain on their feet.
Shoes that fit incorrectly and do not provide the required support can also cause Plantar Fasciitis, particularly if you suffer from pronation or have high or low arches.
How will Insoles Help
A good insole or orthotic for Plantar Fasciitis aids by supporting your arch so that your foot does not flatten out causing more strain and also corrects pronation. An insole cradles your foot and big toe comfortably and securely making walking and running more bearable for those suffering from Plantar Fasciitis. Some insoles have added cushioning and shock absorbing capabilities to reduce the impact on the feet that can cause pain and further damage.
Most insoles are constructed from materials with anti-microbial properties that will also protect your feet against infection and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
What Charactarises an Insole for Plantar Fasciitis
- Good Arch Support.
- Cradles your foot in a secure fit.
- Shock Absorption.
- Comfortable and moisture wicking, breathable materails.
Reviews: Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis
Listed below are some of the top rated Insole brands for Plantar Fasciitis with their reviews;
Orthotics for Flat Feet
Samurai Insoles are comfortable and supportive as well as a perfect fit for flat feet.
- Comfortable and supportive arch support that will reduce strain on the Plantar Fascia.
- Designed by a podiatrist to contour the feet and provide maximum pain relief.
- The slim design allows these insoles to be worn in a larger variety of footwear.
Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis and Other Foot Conditions
The Envelop Insole is contoured allowing your foot to function correctly and has breathable, antimicrobial fibers to keep your feet dry and fresh.
- Designed by a podiatrist with a contoured shape for correct foot functioning and smoother movement.
- The breathable, antimicrobial fibers used in this insole allows all day dry and protected wear.
- This insole will combat foot pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis and many other foot conditions.
Comfort Gel Insole
The Sof Sole Plantar Fascia is an insole that can be used with your running shoes to provide adequate relief for the painful symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis.
- The SofSole insole provides excellent arch support and has a deeper heel cup for better heel stability and fit.
- This insole is flexible and ensures effective motion control that supports the arch and provides the correct alignment of the feet.
- The SofSole Insole will provide excellent pain relief for heel spurs and plantar fasciitis.
Arch and Ankle Support Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
The Envelop Full-length insole is an arch-support and ankle-support insole that will fit a variety of shoes.
- A podiatrist-designed contoured shape for better movement and functionality.
- Breathable anti-microbial fibers ensure that your feet stayed dry and protected all day long.
- This insole will fit almost any shoe and combat pain related to a variety of foot conditions as well as Plantar Fasciitis.
Plantar Fasciitis Insole
You cannot go wrong with the Air Plus Orthotic insole. It provides superior arch support and lasting pain-free comfort.
- An arch plate supports your plantar fascia and increases comfort for pain-free walking or running.
- The heel cup with gel drop provides additional cushioning as well as stability.
- A full foot comfort solution with a slim design to fit any shoe of your choice.
Insert and Insole for Plantar Fasciitis
The Syono Gel provides lightweight support and cushioned comfort.
- Soft and comfortable arch support with great shock absorption capabilities to protect your feet from impact and reduce pain.
- Aids in relieving heel pain, bunion pain, and other foot ache and cramps.
- Provides a lightweight massage-feel in an ultra-thin insole for a comfortable and flexible fit.
Arch Support Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
The VIVEsole Orthotic insole is a Plantar series arch supportive insole for everyday wear.
- The VIVEsole combines arch support with impact cushioning for pain relief and shock absorption.
- Designed by a podiatrist to combat foot pain caused by Plantar Fasciitis and other foot conditions.
- Antimicrobial construction to keep your feet fresh and dry as well as protected from infections.
- This insole will fit any shoe and can be trimmed for a custom fit.
Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
The FootSpa Pro is a Plantar Fasciitis insole that provides superior comfort and support.
- This insole is designed to help with Plantar Fasciitis, Over-pronation, and many other foot conditions.
- The raised arch support heel and extra cushioning help to re-align an over pronating foot and provide support.
- This full-length version is designed for shoes with removable insoles.
- Constructed using the highest quality EVA material for excellent shock absorption and pain relief.
Insoles that Alleviate Plantar Fasciitis
A great insole for exercising and sports activities the SmartSole provides exceptional shock absorption and helps to tone and tighten your legs.
- The SmartSole insole features arch support for flat feet, shin splint treatment as well as gel inserts in the heel strike to absorb shock.
- This insole will relieve pressure on your back and joints and improve posture and circulation.
- Super comfortable for all day pain-free wear.
Active Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
The Orthaheel Active insole is an excellent choice for those suffering from Plantar Fasciitis caused by over pronation or flat feet.
- The Orthaheel Active insole uses tri-planar motion control technology to reduce pronation.
- This insole is suitable for all arch types and will fit most athletic shoes.
- The excellent arch support technology and deep heel cup help to stabilize, realign and support your feet.
Comparison Table: Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Samurai® - Orthotics for Flat Feet||Samurai||96|
|2||Envelop® - Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis and Other Foot Conditions||Envelop||95|
|3||Sof Sole® - Comfort Gel Insole||Sof Sole||95|
|4||Envelop® - Arch and Ankle Support Plantar Fasciitis Insoles||Envelop||94|
|5||Air Plus® - Plantar Fasciitis Insole||Air Plus||94|
|6||Syono® - Insert and Insole for Plantar Fasciitis||Syono||95|
|7||VIVEsole® - Arch Support Plantar Fasciitis Insoles||VIVEsole||94|
|8||FootSpa® - Plantar Fasciitis Insoles||FootSpa||97|
|9||SmartSole® - Insoles that Alleviate Plantar Fasciitis||SmartSole||94|
|10||Orthaheel® - Active Plantar Fasciitis Insoles||Orthaheel||95|
Why Try Insoles?
The insoles we have listed combine unique features and technologies that specifically target the symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis. These insoles are manufactured and designed to provide pain relief and comfort in the shoe of your choice.
Table of Contents
- How will Insoles Help
- What Charactarises an Insole for Plantar Fasciitis
- Reviews: Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis
- Orthotics for Flat Feet
- Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis and Other Foot Conditions
- Comfort Gel Insole
- Arch and Ankle Support Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
- Plantar Fasciitis Insole
- Insert and Insole for Plantar Fasciitis
- Arch Support Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
- Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
- Insoles that Alleviate Plantar Fasciitis
- Active Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
- Comparison Table: Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis
- Why Try Insoles?