Sneakers have always been unique among sports lovers. Be it on the field or out of the field, people who want to flaunt their love for sports make their sneaker selection with utmost care.
Selecting the best selling sneakers can be challenging, as there are various brands, and almost each of them has something special to offer.
When it comes to the best sneaker selection, it will be wise to consider a few factors, viz. the type of sports, design, material, and shoes’ price.
With so many choices available in the market, here is a list of the 10 most popular iconic sneakers of all time.
List of the Best Selling Sneakers of All Time
Here are the latest and greatest in sneakers for men and women;
Classic Running Sneakers
- Initially manufactured with the leftover pieces obtained from the 576 models, now one can find a huge variety of choices in 574.
- You might like to know that the sneakers, which enjoy equal popularity among men and women, can be customized in more than 80 colors.
- It will be wrong to consider it just fashion wear as it carries the manufacturer’s trademark technology and is quite rugged.
- A durable rubber outsole for good grip and traction.
- A popular choice for decades, this shoe is extremely comfortable.
Basketball Shape Sneaker
- Its exceptional style and design have added to its popularity and helped it maintain its craze even after years.
- The big basketball-shaped orange pump placed on the shoe tongue makes it stand apart from its competitors.
- The molded PU sock-liner and cushioning provide the necessary comfort and support.
- The shoe’s custom fit and support make it an attractive choice for the sports lover, especially for runners and tennis players.
Leather Running Sneaker
- The shoes, which were renamed during its 2000 launch, originally sported an “Infrared” colorway.
- After remaining unputdownable in different time tests, these sneakers are still known for the accentuated cushion size to ensure the wearer’s comfort.
- It’s not just a popular choice among sports enthusiasts; it also received a special place among the politicians.
- Former US President George H.W. Bush also used these shoes but with his signature style, named ‘Air Pres’ instead of ‘Air Max.’
- The simple design of these canvas shoes has attracted both male and female wearers for their cool look.
- The minimalist styling of the shoe attracted many imitators; it could not affect the originals’ demand.
- Men and women who search for comfortable all-purpose sneakers with minimum style can surely vouch for it.
- Vans Authentic has always been an epitome of liberty and freedom when it comes to fashion.
- It has smartly emerged as a ready piece to fit in the new colorways.
- When its competitors lure buyers with their space-age technology in the market, this shoe is wooing sports enthusiasts with its simple styling and cool appeal.
- The trainer, which has always kept fashion and function side by side, is more popular among people looking for a sneaker sporting a sleek go-to design.
- The striking color combination of white sneakers has attracted many buyers.
- One can also not forget about the Black Suedes of John Carlos and Tommie Smith in the 1968 Olympics.
- The shoes, which have retained their popularity even after four decades, are not just about style.
- These sneakers are known for their functionality as well.
- The shoes remained a hot favorite of the B-Boy members during the 80s.
- The sneakers, which influenced the making of several other shoes, are equally functional off-court.
- It’s high, mid, and low styling has impressed many people who are not even related to the sports field.
- The shoes made Tinker Hatfield stay away from his architectural works, which later influenced Kanye West and Nelly to target him for several songs.
- The cushioned midsole and solid rubber outsole provides excellent shock absorption and cushioning.
- You may find it interesting to know that the shoe is equally popular among basketball players and hip-hop musicians.
- The sneakers, which are still in demand, have swept the market in the eighties.
- When talking about these sneakers’ craze, one can never forget Abdul-Jabbar’s sporting the shoes while coming to the field for the Lakers.
- The unforgettable look of the Run-D.M.C also needs mention when speaking about some fond memories of Superstar.
- Ensuring the correct size, these shoes stretch a bit with time, although they are a narrow fit.
- The shoe, even though it offered great comfort and functionality, it defied the convention.
- Many of you may know that Jordan had to pay a penalty of $5,000 every time he wore the shoe on court.
- The penalty did not stop him and instead boosted Nike’s marketing policies, where the shoe was soon given a rebellious image.
- This shoe is one of the best shoes for basketball that were ever made.
- The oldest and undoubtedly the most sought-after basketball sneakers have had almost 60% of people living in the United States.
- While some had these shoes in their collection earlier, others still prefer to have a pair of them.
- Though meant for the basketball players, it was used by athletes participating in the Olympics.
- Soldiers also were provided with these shoes during their World War II training.
- This sneaker is true to size and also more suitable for a narrow fit.
Comparison Table: 10 Top Best Selling Sneakers
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||New Balance® - Classic Running Sneakers||M574||W574||New Balance||98.6|
|2||Reebok® - Basketball Shape Sneaker||The Pump||Z-Pump||Reebok||96|
|3||Nike® - Leather Running Sneaker||Air Max 90||Air Max 90||Nike||96|
|4||Vans® - Skate Sneaker||Authentic||Authentic||Vans||96|
|5||Reebok® - Leather Sneaker||Classic||Classic||Reebok||94|
|6||Puma® - Classic Sneaker||Suede Classic||Suede Classic||Puma||95|
|7||Nike® - Basketball Sneaker||Air Force 1||Air Force 1||Nike||95|
|8||Adidas® - Trendy Sneaker||Superstar||Superstar||Adidas||97|
|9||Nike® - Basketball Sneakers||Air Jordan||Air Jordan Retro||Nike||95|
|10||Converse® - Canvas sneakers||Chuck Taylor All Star||Chuck Taylor All Star||Converse||96|
Sneakers in General
Sneakers are so popular because they can be worn with almost any outfit for every occasion, from casual to semi-formal. Sneakers complement any style, and they are comfortable to wear all day long. Many sneakers are available in different colors, designs, shapes, and styles to suit every preference and unique style or genre.
Table of Contents
- List of the Best Selling Sneakers of All Time
- Classic Running Sneakers
- Basketball Shape Sneaker
- Leather Running Sneaker
- Skate Sneaker
- Leather Sneaker
- Classic Sneaker
- Basketball Sneaker
- Trendy Sneaker
- Basketball Sneakers
- Canvas sneakers
- Comparison Table: 10 Top Best Selling Sneakers
- Sneakers in General