Many of us do not have the time or means to get to a gym regularly yet crave some physical exercise.
Well, this is where a treadmill at home could be the most sensible health decision you could make for yourself and your family.
However, a treadmill can be quite expensive, and being on a budget makes a choice as to which one more difficult. So I have done some research and found a few incredible Treadmill models that are under $500.
A few Tips to Consider when Buying a Treadmill for Home Use
- Brand – I learned that good quality trusted brand should always be your first option. Luckily many top brands have entry-level and commercial models in Treadmills, so you are getting the best quality, usually just with fewer features that you do not need in any way.
- Reviews – When you look at reviews from other clients like I did, you will get a good knowledge of the quality and functionality of the treadmill, even if it is a cheaper brand.
- Motor – The Motor of your Treadmill is what drives it and what is most important, so look for a quality and powerful motor that will not damage easily.
- Replaceable Parts – It is also advised when purchasing an expensive electronic item such as a treadmill to find out if there are parts available should anything break. Checking and making sure there is a warranty and service plan also counts in your favor.
- Space – Then, before purchasing your Treadmill, make sure that you have the right amount of space and an allocated area for your Treadmill as this is a large piece of equipment.
Looking for the Best Budget Treadmill
If you are looking for the best budget Treadmill on the market, keep in mind that most cheaper models will not be as good as the more expensive brands and luxury models, but they will meet your basic needs and should last quite long.
There will be tons of affordable under $500 Treadmills advertised, but be careful not to be fooled as most of them are pretty low quality.
You do not want to go down the rabbit hole of wasted time and money and left disappointed. Therefore, check the specs and features carefully, compare them, and have a realistic expectation of what you will be getting.
Many good-quality brands offer cheaper models with fewer features, so you are getting quality still but with less luxury.
Features of a Good Budget Treadmill for Home Use
Speaking of checking the specs and features of a budget-friendly treadmill, here is what you should look for;
- Running Surface – You may notice that the cheaper treadmills tend to be much smaller, which in turn can make you feel cramped. Always check the belt and running surface of the machine. A running surface of 20″ x 60″ should be sufficient.
- Motor – As I have mentioned, an excellent powerful motor is most crucial in a good quality Treadmill. A good motor should fall in the 2.0 – 4.0 CHP range and have at least a 2.5” roller.
- Warranty – A good warranty is also essential and should be around 2-5 years for the Treadmill and one year on the parts. Also, check that the warranty covers; Frame, Motor, Parts, and Labor.
- Other Features – A few main features that most budget Treadmills has to include; a pre Set Work Out console, but with fewer workouts, a simple touchscreen or LCD, Bluetooth Capabilities, a Herat rate Monitor, a shock-absorbing system, a USB port, and quick touch buttons. Some models also fold and are portable.
Reviews: The Best Budget Treadmills under $500 for Home Use
Here are some excellent choices in Treadmills which are ideal for use at home, and under $500;
The Asuna is a space-saving and portable Treadmill that is sturdy and durable, and below our budget.
- An Ultra-Portable design that folds away easily.
- The Treadmill has a very sturdy build and a powerful motor.
- There are ports for headphones and a smooth display system.
- The treadmills also support weight up to 220lbs.
If you need to save on space, the Ancheer treadmill folds away neatly under a desk or table for when you need it.
- The 2 in 1 under portable desk treadmill is foldable and smart.
- There is a smart system of preset workouts as well as running and walking options.
- It comes with remote control for you to adjust the speed and settings.
- There is a premium running belt that is large and spacious.
The NordicTrack is a top brand Treadmill, with its commercial series treadmill being right in our price range.
- An Interactive personal training device that comes with an HD smart touchscreen.
- The FlexSelect cushioning and breeze workout fan also ensures your ultimate comfort.
- The Running belt is spacious and durable, and the motor is mighty.
- The Innovative space saver design also makes this the ideal treadmill for smaller spaces.
A high-quality treadmill with many luxury features in our budget range is the Sunny Health Fitness Treadmill.
- A high-quality treadmill with a sturdy build and quality materials.
- Tere is an auto-incline setting and different cardio routines from which you can choose.
- The digital monitor tracks your progress and speeds, and there is also an MP3 headphone jack.
- Ideal for joint pain which excellent Shock absorbency in the running surface.
- It also comes with a device holder for your phone or electronic device.
The Perfect treadmill for your home with all the features you need from Marnier.
- A large treadmill design with an extra-wide and spacious running belt.
- The Treadmill comes with 15 training modes and three manual incline levels.
- The motor is powerful and of excellent quality, and the frame has a heavy-duty structure.
- There is also an LCD monitor and a heart rate detector.
- Foldable for storage.
From Miageek, we have another foldable under the desk and portable treadmill, with a remote controller and a Bluetooth speaker system as extras.
- Another excellent space-saving option is portable and foldable to fit under your desk.
- The motor is powerful and entirely, and the ree is a shock resistance system.
- The running belt is spacious and comfortable, as well as very durable.
- There is an LED display monitor and a Bluetooth Adio Speaker, as well as a remote control.
Index Table: Top Rated Home Use Budget Treadmills Under $500
|1||ASUNA Unisex Space Saving - Home Use Budget Treadmill||ASUNA||98.5|
|2||Acheer Unisex Under Desk - Home Treadmill Under $500||Acheer||98.2|
|3||NordicTrack Unisex Commercial - Home Treadmill Under $500||NordicTrack||97|
|4||Sunny Health Unisex Fitness Portable - Budget Treadmill Under $500 for Home||Sunny Health||96.4|
|5||Xterra Unisex Folding - Home Use Budget Treadmill||Xterra||97|
|6||GoPlus Unisex two in One - Budget Treadmill Under $500 for Home||GoPlus||95|
Table of Contents
- A few Tips to Consider when Buying a Treadmill for Home Use
- Looking for the Best Budget Treadmill
- Features of a Good Budget Treadmill for Home Use
- Reviews: The Best Budget Treadmills under $500 for Home Use
- ASUNA® Unisex Space Saving Home Use Budget Treadmill
- Acheer® Unisex Under Desk Home Treadmill Under $500
- NordicTrack® Unisex Commercial Home Treadmill Under $500
- Sunny Health® Unisex Fitness Portable Budget Treadmill Under $500 for Home
- Xterra® Unisex Folding Home Use Budget Treadmill
- GoPlus® Unisex two in One Budget Treadmill Under $500 for Home
- Index Table: Top Rated Home Use Budget Treadmills Under $500