The Mizuno Wave Sky 7 release date is on November 27, 2023.
The New Mizuno Wave Sky 7 will have the following main updates:
- The New Mizuno Wave Sky 7 will be a premium quality training and casual shoe.
- I recommend the new model for your off days when you need a relaxing run or a jog around the block.
- It will have a more flat sole and be aimed more at comfort than performance in general.
- The Wave Sky 7 will have a very well-cushioned footbed and responsive and energizing midsole.
- Plush and comfortable uppers will offer a smooth and secure fit.
- The new design will offer ample support and cushioning aimed more at a neutral pronator.
- There may also be some new colors and designs available to you.
- All in all, the new Mizuno Wave Sky 7 will be quite attractive and luxurious.
Previous Models of Mizuno Wave Sky
The Mizuno Wave Sky 6 release date was on October 26, 2022.
Latest Version of the Mizuno Wave Sky Shoe*
Mizuno Wave Sky
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Mizuno Wave Sky 7 will be $179.
- The price may vary from retailer to retailer.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Mizuno Wave Sky 7 will be ideal as a neutral running and all-day wear shoe.
- It will be suited to normal and high arch types.
- The cushioning and support will likewise be quite balanced, and there will be some flexibility.
- The new model will be for road running and regular surfaces.
- I do not recommend the new model for outdoor trails.
- The Wave Sky 7 will be around relaxed and comfortable shoes.
- You can use it for training, light running, and all-day wear.
- It will also be suitable for long-distance walking.
- Because the new model will be such as premium quality shoe, it will be sure to be durable.
- The improved and durable sole will be wear-resistant and reliable.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be a medium fit in general with a roomy toe box.
- However, you will only be able to choose from a normal or wide-width fit with the new model.
- The New Mizuno Wave Sky six will be quite on the heavy side.
- The men’s model will weigh 309 grams, and the women’s model will weigh 290 grams.
Elevation of the Mizuno Wave Sky 7
- There will be a heel height of 37 mm.
- Generally, the Sky 7 will have quite a high and well-cushioned sole.
- There will be a forefoot height of around 29. Mm.
- The forefoot itself will be quite solid.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be quite low at 8mm.
- However, this is adequate for the purpose of the new shoe model.
Components of the Mizuno Wave Sky 7
- There will still be a reliable X10 carbon rubber outsole on the Mizuno Wave Sky 7 model.
- The outsole will be abrasion resistant with incredible grip and traction.
- The platform of the sole will be well-balanced and stable.
- The Midsole will be a Mizuno Enerzy Core midsole that will be much softer and more resilient.
- There will be a Mizuno Wave plate for underfoot stability and even shock distribution.
- Overall, the new model will be well-cushioned and plush.
- The Uppers will be a stretch woven design that will be flexible and breathable.
- The uppers and interior will offer a luxurious, plush, comfortable fit.
- You will enjoy more toe room and wider width availability.
- There will also be some new color ranges available.
Mizuno® Wave Sky 5 vs. Wave Sky 4
Mizuno Wave Sky 7
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Mizuno Wave Sky Shoe
- Elevation of the Mizuno Wave Sky 7
- Components of the Mizuno Wave Sky 7
- Mizuno® Wave Sky 5 vs. Wave Sky 4