The expected release date for the Mizuno Wave Horizon 7 is on July 26, 2023.
The Mizuno Wave Horizon 7 will have the following main updates:
- The New Mizuno Wave Horizon 7 will be all you ever want in a good running shoe.
- It will offer much more responsive and balanced cushioning, along with just enough stability so as not to impede needed flexibility for movement.
- The new model will be well cushioned, as well as supportive, especially in the more structural uppers.
- The outsole will offer excellent durability, as well as very reliable traction.
- It will be an outstanding shoe model for individuals who need more stability, especially for overpronation and lower arch types.
The Mizuno Wave Horizon 6 release date was on May 28, 2022.
Latest Version of the Mizuno Wave Horizon Shoe*
Mizuno Wave Horizon
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Mizuno Wave Horizon 7 will be $170.
- As you will see, the price range will be relatively the same, and quite affordable, with the new model.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Mizuno Wave Horizon 7 will offer exceptional stability and will be ideal for Overpronation.
- It will be suitable for individuals who have a low to flat arch type.
- The shoe will ideally be a stability-shoe with firmer cushioning and better structural support.
- The new Mizuno model will be a road-running only shoe.
- I would not recommend it for trails or wet conditions.
- You will be able to use your new Mizuno Wave Horizon 7 for jogging and for walking.
- It will also be suitable for long-distance running, but not for marathons.
- The Mizuno Wave Horizon 7 will be even better quality than its predecessor.
- It will have a durable and reliable outsole.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be a medium fit in general with a roomy toe box.
- There may also be wider width options available to you.
- The Mizuno Wave Horizon 7 will be a heavy-weight shoe model.
- Therefore for the men, it will be 329 grams, and for the ladies, 275 grams.
Elevation of the Mizuno Wave Horizon 7
- There will be a heel height of 28 mm.
- The heel height will provide good, sturdy stability.
- The forefoot will be 18 mm.
- The height will be ideal in relation to the heel.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be a solid 10 mm.
- The heel-to-toe drop is perfect in a heavy-weight running shoe.
Components of the Mizuno Wave Horizon 7
- The Outsole will be improved for traction and abrasion resistance with a U4icX Strobel board for underfoot support and stability.
- There will be a X10 durable carbon rubber outsole that offers excellent support and durability.
- There will be a more springy and energizing Enerzy midsole with supportive wave foam for stability.
- The midsole will be more reliable and supportive than previous EVA technology.
- The Uppers will provide a structural supportive fit with mesh and synthetic materials for breathability.
- There will be a smooth and seamless moisture-wicking interior lining.
- You can similarly look forward to some fresh new designs and color options.
Brooks® Wave Horizon vs. Wave Inspire
Mizuno Wave Horizon 7
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Mizuno Wave Horizon Shoe
- Elevation of the Mizuno Wave Horizon 7
- Components of the Mizuno Wave Horizon 7
- Brooks® Wave Horizon vs. Wave Inspire