The expected release date for the Mizuno Wave Inspire 19 is on May 5, 2023.
The Mizuno Wave Inspire 19 will have the following main updates:
- The New Mizuno Wave Inspire 19 will be one of the best shoe options if you are looking for stability. It offers supportive training and running.
- The new model will be extremely durable and able to waistband much wear and tear.
- It will have a roomy and comfortable fit, with an impressive lockdown for structural support.
- The shoe will offer moderate stability. Hence it will still be ideal for neutral pronation.
- There will be comfortable and reliable cushioning, and the uppers are going to be extra breathable.
- Furthermore, you can look forward to a superior grip from the upgraded rubber outsole.
- There should also be some more color design ranges coming your way.
The Mizuno Wave Inspire 18 release date was April 29, 2022.
Latest Version of the Mizuno Wave Inspire Shoe*
Mizuno Wave Inspire
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Mizuno Wave Inspire 19 will be $140.
- There should not be too much of a price increase on the new Mizuno Wave Inspire 19.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The New Model will offer moderate stability.
- Thus it will be ideal for overpronation, as well as neutral pronation.
- It will be ideally suited for low to flat arch types.
- The new model will be a road running shoe.
- It should not be used for outdoor trails.
- The Mizuno Wave Inspire 19 will be quite versatile.
- You can use it for general jogging or light running and walking.
- It will also be suitable for long-distance running and marathons.
- All in all, the new model will be extremely durable.
- It will be ideally suited for heavy individuals.
- The outsole will be improved and have good resistance.
Fit and Sizing
- The regular fit will offer a medium-toe room.
- However, you may be able to choose from narrow, medium, wide, and extra-wide width options.
- The weight for the men will be 309 grams.
- The weight for women will be 261 grams.
Elevation of the Mizuno Wave Inspire 19
- There will be a heel height of 31 mm.
- The heel height will be perfect for stability.
- The forefoot height will be 19 mm.
- The perfect forefoot height for a running shoe.
- There will be a 12 mm heel-to-toe drop.
- The heel-to-toe drop is ideal for running shoes, as well as for stability.
Components of the Mizuno Wave Inspire 19
- The Outsole will have improved durability for better abrasion resistance.
- There will be a X10 Carbon rubber design outsole that will be extremely robust with a grippy tread.
- There will also be a Fan wave plate for additional stability.
- For the midsole, you can still look forward to the Enerzy foam that was so popular before.
- The midsole will be lightweight, well-cushioned, and energizing.
- There will likewise be more optimal shock reduction with the new, improved midsole technology.
- The Uppers will be a breathable engineered mesh.
- I love the fact that with the new model, you will be able to select a width option.
- The toe room will be comfortable and should allow much wiggle room.
- There should likewise be some new color options coming your way.
Mizuno® Wave Inspire 17 vs. Wave Inspire 16
Mizuno Wave Inspire 19
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Mizuno Wave Inspire Shoe
- Elevation of the Mizuno Wave Inspire 19
- Components of the Mizuno Wave Inspire 19
- Mizuno® Wave Inspire 17 vs. Wave Inspire 16