The expected release date for the Mizuno Wave Momentum 3 is on September 17, 2023.
The Mizuno Wave Momentum 3 will have the following main updates:
- The new Mizuno Wave Momentum 3 will have a few upgrades.
- It will have more energizing cushioning with an improved Enerzy foam midsole.
- The Wave plate will still remain for support.
- You will be able to get the new model in high and low-top designs, as well as some new color options.
- It will offer excellent lateral stability, and the sole will have an improved tread for traction.
Previous model of the Wave Momentum:
The Mizuno Wave Momentum 2 release date was on May 14, 2022.
Latest Version of the Mizuno Wave Momentum*
Mizuno Wave Momentum
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Mizuno Wave Momentum 3 will be $155.
- The new Mizuno Wave Momentum 3 will be an excellent upgrade to the predecessor.
- The price will still remain quite affordable for such an excellent Volleyball shoe.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Volleyball shoe will offer excellent lateral stability to prevent ankle twisting,
- It will be well cushioned and supportive though more of a neutral shoe than a specific stability model.
- The shoe will be designed for Volleyball courts, mostly indoor courts.
- It will offer exceptional traction and grip on slippery volleyball courts.
- The Mizuno Wave Momentum 3 will be a volleyball-specific shoe model.
- It will be ideally suited for Volleyball and similar sports and available in low or high-top designs.
- As a volleyball shoe, it will be very durable.
- Enhancements to the sole and uppers will improve wear and tear resistance in critical areas.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be generally relaxed and roomy with a high or low top option that may be available.
- There will be wider width options available in the new model.
- The men’s model will weigh around 300 grams depending on whether It is a high or low top.
- The women’s model similarly will weigh around 255 grams.
Elevation of the Mizuno Wave Momentum 3
- There will be a heel height of around 36 mm.
- The heel height will be suitable for a volleyball shoe.
- The Forefoot height will be 24 mm.
- The forefoot will provide good stability and support.
- There will be a 12 mm heel-to-toe drop.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be ideal for a Volleyball shoe and stability.
Components of the Mizuno Wave Momentum 3
- The outsole will be a thick and durable rubber.
- The Outsole will provide excellent traction with an improved tread for Volleyball courts.
- The outsole will likewise be non-marking.
- There will be an Enerzy foam cushioned midsole that will be improved for a better bounce back and energizing cushioning.
- There will also be softer underfoot cushioning.
- The Wave Plate will still be in the midsole.
- The Uppers will offer a more Locked down fit with a very roomy toe box.
- The Lateral stability features will be improved and built inside the frame and sole of the shoe.
- There will be a more secure and much more built-up heel counter for better ankle stability and support.
- The uppers will be durable with leather and mesh insets for breathability.
Mizuno Wave Momentum 3
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Mizuno Wave Momentum
- Elevation of the Mizuno Wave Momentum 3
- Components of the Mizuno Wave Momentum 3