When you travel, it is always a challenge packing few shoes in your suitcase, so basically you need to make a wise decision, taking 1-2 pair of shoes the most.
Knowing what activities you’d like to involve in while traveling abroad will determine your choice of the best travel shoes.
For example, if you are planning on a mountain vacation in Europe during the winter, it would be wise to go for some warm hiking boots.
It is advisable to wear the heaviest shoes before boarding the airplane and not carry them in your luggage, to free space in your suitcase for other clothing as well as to reduce the weight of your luggage.
Summary Table of Travel Shoes for Men
|1||Clarks Men’s Pickett Slip-On Traveler Walking Shoes||-OrthoLite insole|
-Lightweight EVA outsole
|2||New Balance Men’s MW769V1 Travel Walking Shoes||-ABZORB cushioning|
-STABILITY WEB midfoot support
|3||Rockport Men’s Eureka Walking Shoe for Travel||-Latex foam footbed|
-Padded tongue and collar
|4||Merrell Men’s Chameleon Prime Travel Hiking Shoe||-Padded collar with pull tab|
-SELECT GRIP outsole
|5||Dr. Comfort Douglas Men’s Therapeutic Travel Diabetic Shoes||-Gel Insert Included|
-Therapeutic shoe design
|6||New Balance Men’s MW928v2 Traveler Walking Shoe||-Compression molded EVA midsole|
-Walking strike path
-GOga Mat® technology
Factors to Consider When Choosing Travel Shoes
You need to balance between one of the most important accessories for you as a man.
Picking the right shoes for travel, not only help to keep the feet protected from your outdoor activity, but also go a long way in helping increase the overall personality and looks of you.
In today’s world where looks and appearances are critical, there is no denying the fact that shoes certainly have a significant role to play. However, when it comes to choosing the best walking shoes for travel, it is not a simple task because there are quite a few things that should be taken into account.
Features of Good Travel Shoe
The best shoes are those who have a right mix of comfort and good looks.
They should be able to protect the feet from the vagaries of nature.
For example, when walking long distances in rough terrains, it is important that the soles of the feet are protected.
Otherwise, one could have blisters and other such problems.
Further, good travel shoes must be durable, and sometimes waterproof depending on the season.
They should be lightweight but the soles must be sturdy and must be able to handle rugged terrains in case you go hiking on your vacation.
At the end of the day without proper shoes apart from discomfiture while walking, one could also be exposed to risks like hookworms are even bites from poisonous insects and reptiles.
The Best Shoes for Travel Reviews:
Let us now try and have a look at the best brands of shoes that are available in the market. Though there could be many, we are looking at five models for their unique features and specialties.
- Clarks has made sure that the wearer of this shoe has a great walking experience.
- This is considered to be a great shoe for all urban travelers.
- It also fits quite securely with a unique slip-on and stretch gores that provide a snug fit.
- This shoe comes with an excellent OrthoLite insole for extra cushioning.
- Included an EVA midsole with full-grain leather upper and visible fashionable stitching.
- This shoe has an overall great look which goes with both formal and casual/party wear.
- Enjoy long walks without foot sweating, due to wool lining with moisture control that will keep your feet dry.
- It is a good looking shoes that mix performance with comfort and style while traveling.
- The sole is manmade and extremely comfortable while being durable and long lasting.
- The cushioning ensures that it is shock absorbing and has the New Balance feature ABZORB behind it.
- It has a unique midfoot support for better stability and ease of walking.
- It also comes with a quality midsole and a high quality rubber outsole.
- All in all a great buy because it mixes quality with comfort and durability.
- This Shoe is one of the better shoes that are available in the market at the price for which it is being sold.
- It comes with the best of San Crispino construction.
- Therefore customers can be sure about superb stability and comfort in walking while traveling.
- This shoe is stylish, contemporary and has a modern design.
- It has the best of tongue padding with footbed that is removable and supple leather upper.
- The outsole is made from high-quality rubber and very flexible.
- It is considered to be one of the most versatile known hiking and walking shoes.
- Amongst other features it is antibacterial, highly breathable and deodorant.
- This shoe comes with some of the best colors combinations.
- The uppers are made from high quality leather and the inners have quality moisture-absorbent lining.
- It is a very light shoe but it very rugged especially when used in tough terrains.
- Made entirely from leather with a Vibram sole for maximum grip.
- A Lycra neoprene stretch collar that makes wearing and taking off the shoes a breeze.
- In case you have Diabetes – This is the right shoe for you to travel with.
- These shoes by Dr. Comfort are stretchable shoes with excellent quality.
- They will accommodate and protect your diabetic foot while traveling.
- They have excellent orthopedic design and soft buttery leather that will not create friction with your feet.
- These shoes comes with Gel Insoles that will provide extra support and cushioning on top of great comfort.
- You can choose them in two colors, black or chestnut.
- This shoe will well and truly redefine comfort and good looks in the most uncertain terms.
- It is also available in black, white or grey colors.
- Assembled in the USA – this shoe is extremely light weight and comes with a cushioned collar.
- New Balance is known for making the best shoes for all kind of sports activity as well as leisure time such as travel.
- The 928 model is a truly walking shoes for travelers as it comes with Walking Strike Path outsole which makes it easy for you to walk all day long.
- Added advantage of ABZORB midfoot cushioning and Stabilizing ROLLBAR technology.
- The inside of this shoe is just as great as the exterior look and design as it comes with Seamless Phantom Liner which happens to be odor-resistance.
- This shoe comes with Rubber sole and is made of leather, making it a tough and durable shoe, that is, perfect for travelers.
- The leather upper is of the best quality it also comes with a polyurethane midsole.
- On the whole, it is a great shoe offering best value for money.
- This slip-on lightweight walking shoe is made of mesh fabric.
- Featuring full-length cushioned footbed insoles with GOga Mat® technology for maximum comfort when traveling.
- This shoe utilize Memory-foam cushioned heel and vamp.
- It is packed with technologies such as ‘GoPillars’ that makes it very flexibile to enhance your walking experience.
- We have featured this shoe here as one of the best shoes for bad knees.
Please rate this article:
Table of Contents
- Summary Table of Travel Shoes for Men
- Factors to Consider When Choosing Travel Shoes
- Features of Good Travel Shoe
- The Best Shoes for Travel Reviews:
- 1. Clarks Men’s Pickett Slip-On Traveler Walking Shoes
- 2. New Balance Men’s MW769V1 Travel Walking Shoes
- 3. Rockport Men’s Eureka Walking Shoe for Travel
- 4. Merrell Men’s Chameleon Prime Travel Hiking Shoe
- 5. Dr. Comfort Douglas Men’s Therapeutic Travel Diabetic Shoes
- 6. New Balance Men’s MW928v2 Traveler Walking Shoe
- 7. Skechers Performance Men’s Go Walk 3 Slip-On Walking Travel Shoes