The expected release date for the Salomon Speedcross 6 is December 18, 2021.
The Salomon Speedcross 6 will have the following features & updates:
- The new Salomon Speedcross 6 will be designed aimed at neutral runners with neutral pronation.
- The uppers will be an improved nylon mesh for better coverage and protection against dirt and debris.
- The new and improved Energycell midsole will provide exceptional bounce-back underfoot cushioning.
- Furthermore, the Contagrip TA rubber compound outsole will have a more aggressive layer for higher grip and durability.
Latest Version of the Salomon Speedcross*
- The recommended price according to manufacturers for the new Salomon Speedcross 6 will be $135.00.
- The price will be average and similar to the predecessor.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new Salomon Speedcross 6 will be aimed at those with a neutral arch that needs no additional support.
- It will also cater for neutral pronation with fewer stability features.
- The Salomon Speedcross 6 will be ideal for outdoor Terrains and road running.
- You will be able to use it in very wet, muddy, and dirty terrains because of the new Nylon mesh uppers technologies.
- The New Salomon Speedcross 6 will be ideal for use as a Daily running shoe for long distances and marathons.
- The new model will have a design suited to outdoor and road running and ideal for heel strikers.
- The new Salomon Speedcross 6 will be extremely durable with good reinforcement for outdoor uses.
- It will be suited for use in wet and dry conditions and will withstand heavy-duty use and wear and tear.
Fit and Sizing
- The new Salomon Speedcross 6 will be available in normal and wide-width options.
- The fit will be true to size and comfortable with medium and wide widths available.
- The weight of the men’s model will be 330 grams.
- The weight of the women’s model will be 280 grams.
Elevation of the Salomon Speedcross 6
- The heel height of the Salomon Speedcross 6 will be 30mm.
- The heel height will be solid and quite thick for added protection.
- The forefoot height will be around 20mm.
- This is also quite a solid and high height.
- There will be a 10mm heel-to-toe drop.
- This is the ideal heel-to-toe drop in a long-distance running shoe.
Components of the Salomon Speedcross 6
- The Outsole of the new Speedcross 6 will be a Contagrip rubber with improved durability for wear and tear.
- The design will be ideal for uneven surfaces on trails and roads.
- As for the midsole, you can still rely on the trusted EnergyCell technology that will be improved for energizing bounce-back cushioning,
- The Midsole will be full length, and there will be an Ortholite Sockliner above the primary midsole for moisture-wicking and cushioning.
- There will be improved antimicrobial and anti-moisture capacities in the insoles to keep you fresh and dry.
- As for the uppers, the new Salomon Speedcross 6 consists of an improved stretchable and durable Nylon mesh that will keep dirt and debris out of your shoes,
- There will be welded synthetic overlays for durability and protection on the façade.
- You can also rely on the trusted Quickllace system that will ensure your fats and easy lace-up and down.
Salomon Speedcross 6
Table of Contents