The expected release date for the Salomon Sense Ride 5 is January 6, 2021.
The Salomon Sense Ride 5 will have the following features & updates:
- The New Salomon Sense Ride 5 will offer you the comfortable and second skin invisible fit for better balance and protection.
- The GTX range in the new model offers you a Gore-tex lining that offers fully waterproof protection.
- The shoe will still be a neutral running shoe utilizing the OPtivivbe midsole design for responsive cushioning and support,
- There will be an improved Contragrip MA outsole for excellent traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- You can also expect some new color and design ranges in the new model.
Latest Version of the Salomon Sense Ride*
Salomon Sense Ride
- The recommended price according to manufacturers for the new Salomon Sense Ride 5 will be $165.00.
- The price has not increased much as you can see and it quite stable.
- You can look for special deals from different retailers.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- As you will see, the new model will have a medium to wide toe box that is more generous and roomy than its forerunner.
- The design will be aimed at people who have a medium to high arc type and who need neutral support.
- The pronation type will also be more neutral in support, and there will be ideal arch support for the high to the medium arch.
- The Salmon Sense Ride 5 will be ideal for indoor and outdoor floor surfaces.
- The design will be created for outdoor trails and most surfaces wet and dry.
- The new design will be ideal for fell running, jogging, and even everyday casual wear.
- The design could be used for long and short-distance hikes and runs.
- As far as durability goes, the new Sense Ride 5 from Salomon will be a durable and flexible shoe that can withstand daily use.
- It will also be designed for outdoor use on trails and will be able to withstand these elements and all weather conditions.
Fit and Sizing
- The salmon Sense Ride 5 will be available in standard size options.
- The design will have a medium to wide toe box fit that is more comfortable.
- The Quicklace system that I will utilize will enable you to get a more customized fit.
- The model for men will weigh around 290 grams.
- The ladies’ models are expected to weigh a lighter 250 grams.
Elevation of the Salomon Sense Ride 5
- The heel height and elevation of around 27mm are expected, which is a standard in a running shoe.
- The Heel offers excellent stability and support, and therefore the new model of this height will be ideal.
- For the forefoot, there will be a 19mm elevation.
- The forefoot will have alight flex and optimal stability.
- There will be a heel-to-toe drop of 8mm.
- This is a safe and general heel-to-toe drop for a trail shoe.
Components of the Salomon Sense Ride 5
- There will still be a Contagrip MA outsole design that will be improved to work well on indoor and outdoor wet and dry surfaces.
- The element will balance the rubber sole compound along with geometry for better stability of wet, dry, hard, and loose surfaces,
- The sole will also be much more durable in the long term.
- The Midsole of the Salomon Sense Ride 5 will still utilize the Optivibe technology for the more lightweight that reduces vibrations.
- The cushioning technology will reduce foot fatigue and provide more comfort.
- There will be a TPU unit that will provide protection and comfort when it comes to sharp surfaces.
- Furthermore, these will also be an improved OrthoLite insole for cushioning and to wick away moisture.
- As for the uppers, you will still be able o enjoy the Invisible Fit technology for a more lightweight mesh feels.
- In the GTX models, there will be a Gore-tex lining for full waterproofing.
- The EndoFit design technology will be improved for a more comfortable internal fit.
- There will be more within the forefoot with a medium to wide fit for comfort,
- The kept Quiklace system will still be available and can be utilized for easy on and off.
Salomon Sense Ride 5
Table of Contents