The expected release date for the Salomon X Mission 4 is November 22, 2021.
The Salomon X Mission 4 will have the following features & updates:
- The Salomon X Mission 4 will be designed to handle a larger variety of terrains and to have improved durability,
- The uppers will have more breathable fabric with an adjusted overlay lace-up system.
- There will be a trail-specific defense system that is improved, such as the TPU toe cap.
- As for comfort and support, the full-length foam unit will provide more responsive cushioning, and there will be an enhanced antimicrobial coating.
- The outsole unit will hold up on a larger variety of wet and dry surfaces.
Latest Version of the Salomon X Mission*
Salomon X Mission
- The recommended price according to manufacturers for the new Salomon X Mission will be around.
- The price will also vary according to the specific retailers. $120.00
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new Salomon X Mission 4 will have features aimed at neutral pronation types.
- The arch support will be designed for medium to higher arch types.
- As for terrains, you can now use your new X Mission 4 model on trails and roads.
- The outsole will be enhanced to provide durability and slip-resistance on wet and dry surfaces, hard and loose surfaces, as well like roads.
- Ideally, the new X Mission 4 will be created for use as a daily running shoe.
- It could also be used for marathons and long-distance running.
- The New Salomon X Mission 4 is quite durable.
- Because it can be used on a variety of surfaces and outdoors, it will be able to withstand all weather, as well as wear and tear conditions.
Fit and Sizing
- The new Salomon X Mission 4 will have a standard length and fit.
- The new model comes in various sizes and will be available in wider with and medium width options to accommodate all foot shapes.
- The new semi-curved shape will also be ideal for persons who have high arches.
- The men’s model will weigh around 290 grams.
- The women’s model should weigh around 250 grams.
- This weight type will be average in any running shoe.
Elevation of the Salomon X Mission 4
- The Salomon X Mission 4 will have a heel height of 27 mm, which is quite high.
- The height is suitable for running and persons who have a high arch.
- As for the forefoot, it is aimed at a 17 mm height.
- This is quite a solid forefoot height.
- There will be a general heel-to-toe drop of 10mm.
- This is quite an average heel-to-toe drop found in most trail running shoes.
Components of the Salomon X Mission 4
- The Outsole of the Salomon X Mission will still be the trusted Contagrip rubber design.
- Improvements will be made for better slip resistance and grip on a larger variety of indoor and outdoor floor surfaces, as well as for durability on roads.
- You will also be able to tackle wet areas and mud with the improved outsole.
- The midsole will have injected EVA as the main cushioning system for better support and cushioning.
- Ther will likewise be an Ortholite footbed for more soft cushioning, with an antibacterial lining to reduce odors and bacteria.
- The Salomon X Mission 4 will have 3D mesh uppers with more durability and breathability features.
- There will be a sensitive design with stitched overlays for protection d durability,
- The Quicklace system is quick and easy to use and will be kept in the new model.
- Furthermore, there will be an enhanced protective TPU toe cap.
Salomon X Mission 4
Table of Contents