The expected release date for the Salomon Crossamphibian Swift 3 is November 12, 2021.
The Salomon Crossamphibian Swift 3 will have the following features & updates:
- The Salomon Crossamphibian Swift 3 will be very breathable and lightweight for trail lovers looking for less weight and fuss.
- The toe box will have more of a protective toe box than the predecessor, which offers firmer protection.
- Perforations will be added to the shoe’s tongue, designed to be very light and streamlined for less weight and improved breathability.
- The midsole will be firmer and more durable for better underfoot protection and still keeping the softer cushioning EnergyCell technology rather than the EVA midsole design.
- As you will notice, the heel will remain collapsible so that you will be able to transform the shoe into a slip-on and off the design.
Latest Version of the Salomon Crossamphibian Swift*
Salomon Crossamphibian Swift
- The recommended price according to manufacturers for the new Salomon Crossamphibian Swift 3 will be around $95.00.
- The price may vary depending on the retail price of the specific retailer.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new Cross Amphibian Swift 3 from Salomon will offer you more neutral support, similar to its predecessor.
- Because of the firm and ample EVA cushioning that will be a bit firmer, you will be able to enjoy more stability and excellent shock absorbency.
- The Cross Amphibian Swift 3 will be for outdoor trails and terrains similar to its predecessor.
- The outsole will have a design that will improve overall traction for better grip on slippery and wet outdoor trails.
- You can use the new model for Hiking either day or night in wet and dry terrains.
- The new model will be similar in hiking and trail walking trips and will also be more suited for night trips.
- It will likewise be ideal for hiking in urban areas.
- The new Cross Amphibian Swift 3 from Salomon offers excellent durability for outdoor use on rough terrains.
- The improved sole and uppers are extremely durable as well as wear-and-tear resistant, with excellent resistance to outdoor elements.
Fit and Sizing
- The Cross Amphibina Swift 3 from Salomon will have a low-top design and will also still be true to size.
- There will be SensiFit technology, as with the previous model, for a more snug and comfortable fit.
- The sockliner will mold to the shape of your feet for flexible and moisture-wicking comfort.
- The weight of the men’s model will be around 210grams.
- The ladies’ model is expected to weigh 170g.
- The Crossamphibian range generally has a light to medium weight for optimal durability and comfort.
Elevation of the Salomon Crossamphibian Swift 3
- As for the heel height, it will be around 19mm.
- The heel will offer excellent support and stability.
- The Forefoot height of the Cross Amphibian Swift 3 will be 13mm.
- The uniform height is ideal for outdoor use and road use.
- There will be a heel to toe drop of 6mm.
- The heel-to-toe drop is generally low and ideal for a trail shoe.
Components of the Salomon Crossamphibian Swift 3
- The Salomon Crossamphibian will feature a firmer sole and rugged outdoor and road design outsole.
- The outsole will be rubber with a more lug pattern that is ideal for multiple surfaces.
- Frimer support can be expected from the sole that will still be quite lightweight.
- The EnergyCell technology will still be kept in the midsole that allows for good cushioning and more surefootedness.
- The Stock sockliner will be improved, consisting of a durable EVA for support and comfort.
- EVA will be used in more advanced technology for the midsole.
- The Crossamphibian Swift 3 will still consist mainly of recycled and synthetic materails, keeping it environmentally friendly.
- The Upper will be a breathable open-cell design 3D mesh with a skinny coating for additional abrasion protection.
- Frimer protection and covering may be found on the toe area.
- The eyelets will consist of fabric loops with plated lace holes for durability and synthetic laces.
Salomon Crossamphibian Swift 3
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Salomon Crossamphibian Swift
- Elevation of the Salomon Crossamphibian Swift 3
- Components of the Salomon Crossamphibian Swift 3