Propet Walking Shoes are made for comfort and maximum support and shock absorption.
Propet shoes are suitable for people who suffer from many different foot conditions and people with diabetes, and those who have arthritis.
Because of the soft and flexible uppers of Propet shoes, they are also perfect for hammertoes and bunions.
For easy and comfortable walking that will not strain your feet and lower limbs, Propet walking shoes are the best!
How Propet Shoes Help with Foot Conditions Today
Propet Walking shoes are designed to provide solutions and comfort features that address common conditions that may affect your feet;
- Flat Feet – You have muscles, ligaments, bones, and tendons in your feet that form the structure of your foot’s arch; when your arch starts to lower or falls, certain symptoms can develop within these tissues. Low or fallen arches have many causes and can often lead to arch pain and excessive pronation.
- Plantar Fasciitis – Plantar Fasciitis or Heel pain is a condition where inflammation has formed inside the band of tissue called the Plantar Fascia at the bottom of the foot, resulting in heel pain. Too much impact on a particular part of the foot or increased activity and shoes that have no padding in the heel area can cause and aggravate this condition.
- Back Pain – Lower back pain is caused when you suffer from over-pronation, resulting in your lower legs rolling rotating internally, causing your pelvis to tilt forward when you walk. This increases the lower back curve, which can create tightness and stiffness in the low back that results in lower back pain. Flat feet and other foot problems and conditions can cause you to carry your weight through the wrong parts of your feet, and shock from impact sets off a chain reaction upwards throughout your body, affecting your legs, back, knees, and ankles. Extra weight can put excessive pressure on your knees and lower back, causing knee and lower back pain.
- Lower Limb Pain – Poorly aligned feet can also cause pain and complications in your lower legs and knees. Excess pronation at your subtalar joint below your ankle joint results in the creation of your knees and lower legs that add strain to your lower legs. Pain, fatigue, and aching in your lower legs are a symptom of this. Weak ankle and foot biomechanical functioning can result in over pronation or over supination, which is more common with people with high arches. With overpronation, there is a lack of arch support, and your feet roll inwards when you walk, causing strain on the feet and ankles that can lead to foot and ankle pain.
Benefits of Wearing Propet Walking Shoes
There are many benefits to wearing Propet Walking Shoes;
- Better Movement – The joints in your lower limbs all work together to create smooth movement; they all affect each other. Any part of your foot that is damaged or affected can cause problems with not only your feet but your lower limbs as well.
- Rejuve Motion Technology – Propet uses a technology called Rejuve Motion that helps to reduce and alleviate many of the symptoms that may affect your soft tissues and joints in your feet and lower limbs.
- Heel Cup – Rejuve footwear also has a deeper heel cup and biomechanically engineered outsole to guide your feet through the gait cycle.
- Stability – Propet footwear provides stability and support that will leave your feet feeling refreshed and rejuvenated even after a long day on your feet.
Features of a Good Propet Walking Shoe
- A contoured top sole with an asymmetrical shape to reinforce stability and provide cushioning.
- A cutout deep heel seat with a unique U-shape design for independent medial and lateral support.
- The EVA midsole is cushioned for all-day support and comfort.
- A slip-resistant rubber outsole for traction and durability.
- Rejuve Motion Technology to guide your feet through the gait cycle.
- Stretchable and comfortable uppers.
- Available in a narrow up to an XX-Wide fit.
- Suitable for those suffering from Diabetes and Arthritis
Best Propet Walking Shoes Reviews
Here are a few top picks of Propet Walking Shoe that have the best reviews and ratings;
Sneaker for Walking
- Available in different colors and materials in sizes from narrow to XX-Wide
- Lightweight and flexible leather or nubuck uppers for comfort and to reduce pressure on the feet.
- The rubber sole has a multi-directional tread for better traction on multiple floor surfaces.
- A lightweight molded EVA midsole that absorbs shock and provides cushioned support.
- The rocker profile and internal heel counter provide more support for a natural step.
- The external heel counter and broader unit sole base offer excellent stability.
- A padded collar and tongue for an even more comfortable fit.
- Colour and Material Variety
Slip-On Walking Sneaker
- Soft leather uppers and neoprene stretch collar for a flexible fit and custom fit.
- A thick EVA midsole that absorbs shock and provides support.
- The removable nylon-lined insole provides comfort and dryness.
- Easy to put on and take off with the rear pull-on loops and slip-on design.
- A multi-directionally treaded rubber outsole for exceptional traction.
- Wash and wear for easy cleaning.
- Available in black and white colors in any size and width.
Walking Sneaker with Velcro Straps
- The EVA midsole with the removable nylon-lined EVA insole provides full cushioning and shock absorption.
- The leather uppers are durable and comfortable.
- Only two Velcro straps make this shoe easy to put on and take off and more securely fitting.
- A padded tongue and collar for an even better and snug fit.
- Moisture-wicking Nylon lining that keeps your feet dry and fresh all day long.
- The rubber outsole is non-slip on multiple surface areas.
- Available in different colors, sizes and width sizes.
- Waterproof leather uppers with a breathable nylon mesh lining to keep your feet dry and protected.
- The hook and loop lace system ensure a fast and customized fit.
- A flexible rubber outsole for excellent grip on any surface and a self-cleaning design for steady stepping on all kinds of terrain.
- An ankle boot that keeps your feet and ankles well aligned.
- Sealtex waterproofing technology in the Cliff Walker Boot ensures that your feet stay dry in even the wettest conditions.
- A comfortable and supportive footbed.
Mesh Walking Shoe
- Human-made breathable mesh uppers with a mesh lining keep your feet dry and cool even in hot weather conditions.
- A flexible and lightweight synthetic sole that allows for smooth movement and excellent traction.
- The removable cushioned EVA insole provides support and shock absorption.
- Available in different cool colors and different width sizes.
- A classic athletic shoe style design with a few colors available to choose from.
- Soft and flexible mesh and synthetic uppers that are lightweight and breathable.
- Inside is a cushioned footbed and smooth moisture-wicking linings.
- The durable rubber outsole offers good traction, and the EVA midsole ensures excellent shock absorbency.
- Washable and quick-drying design.
- Soft leather uppers that are breathable and lightweight.
- A cushioned and removable comfort footbed.
- Durable and high traction rubber outsole that is slip-resistant on most surfaces.
Outdoor Walking and Hiking Shoe
- Suede leather uppers with a waterproof lining.
- A5500 diabetic certified design for people with diabetes.
- Sued and mesh design uppers for breathability and a smooth interior lining.
- A padded collar and tongue for comfort and a cushioned footbed.
- High shock-absorbing EVA midsole and a durable and slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- Extra-depth and roomy fit design ideal for diabetics and other health conditions affecting the feet.
Comparison Table: Propet Walking Shoes
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Propet® - Sneaker for Walking||Stability Walker||Stability Walker||Propet||98.1|
|2||Propet® - Slip-On Walking Sneaker||M3851||Wash and Wear||Propet||95|
|3||Propet® - Walking Sneaker with Velcro Straps||Life Walker||Tour Walker||Propet||97|
|4||Propet® - Hiking Shoe||Cliff Walker||Arnina||Propet||95|
|5||Propet® - Mesh Walking Shoe||Mclean||Travelite||Propet||95|
|6||Propet® - Walking Shoe||Stability||Travel Walker||Propet||98|
|7||Propet® - Walking Sneaker||Washable Sneaker||Washable Sneaker||Propet||96|
|8||Propet® - Outdoor Walking and Hiking Shoe||Ridge Walker||Ridge Walker||Propet||97|
Table of Contents
- How Propet Shoes Help with Foot Conditions Today
- Benefits of Wearing Propet Walking Shoes
- Features of a Good Propet Walking Shoe
- Best Propet Walking Shoes Reviews
- Sneaker for Walking
- Slip-On Walking Sneaker
- Walking Sneaker with Velcro Straps
- Hiking Shoe
- Mesh Walking Shoe
- Walking Shoe
- Walking Sneaker
- Outdoor Walking and Hiking Shoe
- Comparison Table: Propet Walking Shoes