The best orthotic insoles for people that tend to overpronate are the ones that have the corrective arch support that limits the foot from rolling inward, they also need to be cushioned at the same time in order to absorb the shocks while walking or running.
Reviews: Best Insoles for Overpronation1
Motion Control Overpronation Insoles
These insoles will provide you with maximum comfort and support, particularly for overpronation.
- These insoles provide control and prevent excess pronation via a slightly higher rear foot wedge.
- They provide motion control and stability by their EVA orthotic that is re-enforced with a hardened plastic shell.
- The heels of the insoles are cushioned for better shock absorption.
- They can be trimmed in the forefoot for exact fit into the shoes.
Orthotic Insoles for Overpronation
- Medical-grade foot stability is achieved with the firmer arch support thse insoles offer.
- Slightly Angled Exterior Heel Platform, Perfect for severe pronators.
- The angled deep heel cradle platform offers greater motion control which fixes pronation.
- The double layer EVA foam cushioning gives you enhanced support.
- The top fabric has anti-microbial properties and helps to reduce heat and friction when you are performing strenuous activities.
- Provide arch support and distribute the weight across the insole to minimize pressure in the foot.
- Perfect insoles for overpronation.
Comparison Table: Top Insoles for Overpronators
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||New Balance® - Motion Control Overpronation Insoles||New Balance||97|
|2||Powerstep® - Orthotic Insoles for Overpronation||Powerstep||96|
|3||Dr. Foot® - Overpronation Insoles||Dr. Foot||95|
Please Rate this Article:
Table of Contents
- Reviews: Best Insoles for Overpronation
- Comparison Table: Top Insoles for Overpronators