Comparison Table: Top Insoles for Overpronators
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||New Balance® - Motion Control Overpronation Insoles||New Balance||97|
|2||Powerstep® - Orthotic Insoles for Overpronation||Powerstep||96|
|3||Dr. Foot® - Overpronation Insoles||Dr. Foot||95|
Reviews: Best Insoles for Overpronation
Motion Control Overpronation Insoles
These insoles will provide you with maximum comfort and support, particularly for overpronation.
- These insoles provide control and prevent excess pronation via a slightly higher rear foot wedge.
- They provide motion control and stability by their EVA orthotic that is re-enforced with a hardened plastic shell.
- The heels of the insoles are cushioned for better shock absorption.
- They can be trimmed in the forefoot for exact fit into the shoes.
Orthotic Insoles for Overpronation
- Medical-grade foot stability is achieved with the firmer arch support thse insoles offer.
- Slightly Angled Exterior Heel Platform, Perfect for severe pronators.
- The angled deep heel cradle platform offers greater motion control which fixes pronation.
- The double layer EVA foam cushioning gives you enhanced support.
- The top fabric has anti-microbial properties and helps to reduce heat and friction when you are performing strenuous activities.
- Provide arch support and distribute the weight across the insole to minimize pressure in the foot.
- Perfect insoles for overpronation.
Table of Contents
- Comparison Table: Top Insoles for Overpronators
- Reviews: Best Insoles for Overpronation