The expected release date for the Puma Velocity Nitro 3 is on August 23, 2023.
The Puma Velocity Nitro 3 will have the following main updates:
- The Puma Velocity Nitro 3 will be an extremely comfortable all-around running and training shoe.
- The new model will be fairly priced and come with a few enhancements and improved technologies.
- The Puma Velocity Nitro 3 will have superior cushioning as well as good stability features.
- The fit will offer a better Lock-down feel, and uppers comfort will be improved,
- There will be a more durable and high traction outsole design.
- You can likewise expect a few new color variations.
Previous model of the Velocity Nitro:
The Puma Velocity Nitro 2 release date was on April 27, 2022.
Latest Version of the Puma Velocity Nitro*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Puma Velocity Nitro 3 will be $120.
- The Puma Velocity Nitro 3 will have an affordable price for an incredible running shoe.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Puma Velocity Nitro 3 will be a neutral running shoe.
- It will ideally be suitable for individuals who have a normal or higher arch type.
- The heel will have improved comfort features for heel striking.
- The toe box will likewise allow you to spread your toes out easily.
- The Outsole on the new model will have many improvements in terms of durability, especially for road running.
- Ideally, the shoe will be suitable for solid surfaces.
- The Puma Velocity Nitro 3 will be the perfect running shoe.
- It will be durable and comfortable for daily running and speed running.
- With some improvements, there will be better durability.
- Overall the predecessor was just as durable, and you can rely on the same quality.
Fit and Sizing
- The Puma Velocity Nitro 3 will have a more regular and relaxed fit.
- It will have a wide and very accommodating toe box.
- The weight for the ladies’ model will be 226 grams.
- For the men, the weight will be 257 grams.
Elevation of the Puma Velocity Nitro 3
- There will be a heel height of around 33.5 mm.
- The heel height will be quite substantial and ideal for a heel strike.
- There will be a forefoot height of 22.5mm.
- The forefoot will be more flexible.
- A total heel-to-toe drop of 10mm will be expected.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be perfect for a running shoe.
Components of the Puma Velocity Nitro 3
- You can rely on the Puma Grip Rubber Outsole.
- The Puma Grip rubber outsole offers a rubber compound that will give you better traction on a wider variety of floor surfaces.
- Furthermore, the TPU heel piece will ensure additional stability in the sole.
- There will also be form strips ate the lateral sides of the sole.
- You will enjoy the advanced new responsive cushioning system for comfort and cushioning.
- There will be a firmer cushioned midsole and soft underfoot cushioning.
- The Nitro Foam midsole will still be employed with slight improvements.
- The Uppers of the Puma Velocity Nitro 3 will have improved reflective design elements.
- It will have engineered mesh uppers with a low cut and lace-up closure.
- You can still enjoy the Puma Cat logo in the toe area, and there may be some new colors available.
Puma® Velocity Nitro 2 vs. Velocity Nitro 1
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Puma Velocity Nitro
- Elevation of the Puma Velocity Nitro 3
- Components of the Puma Velocity Nitro 3
- Puma® Velocity Nitro 2 vs. Velocity Nitro 1