The expected release date for the Altra Torin 7 is June 14, 2023.
The Altra Torin 7 will have the following main updates:
- The New Altra Torin 7 will be an all-around superior shoe, with an enhanced comfortable fit and true to its size.
- There will be more responsive dual-density cushioning that will be lightweight and durable.
- You will need no adaptation time as the new model will fit comfortably and perform from the start.
- The New Altra Torin 7 will be lightweight and breathable.
- There may be some more color and design options coming your way.
Previous models of the Torin:
The Altra Torin 6 release date was on May 24, 2022.
Latest Version of the Altra Torin Shoe*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Altra Torin 7 will be $160.
- You can look at a few different retailers to get the best price when the new model is available.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The New Altra Torin 7 will offer neutral pronation support.
- The new model will be ideal for neutral arches, as well as for higher arches.
- It will be perfect for a midfoot and a heel strike, with plenty of plush cushioning.
- The new model will be the perfect road running shoe.
- It will be suited to most roads, and the rubber outsole will offer excellent traction.
- The new model from Altra will be ideal for jogging, running, and treadmill running.
- You can likewise use it for longer distance running and marathon running.
- Overall the new model Altra will be much more durable.
- There will be reinforcements that can be expected to give you a more durable running shoe.
Fit and Sizing
- Fit-wise, the new model will have a regular fit, with a much wider and more roomy toe box.
- There will be narrow, medium, wide, and extra-wide width sizes available in the new model.
- For the men, the weight will be 255 grams.
- The women’s weight will be around 207 grams, at a much lighter weight.
- As a running shoe, the Altra Torin 7 will be quite lightweight.
Elevation of the Altra Torin 7
- The New Altra Torin 7 will have no heel-to-toe drop; however, the solid heel will be around 25 mm.
- The forefoot will similarly be around 24 to 25 mm.
- There will be no heel-to-toe drop, just a solid sole.
- A 0 mm heel-to-toe drop will be expected.
- The sole will be more flat and solid.
Components of the Altra Torin 7
- The Outsole will be a very durable rubber.
- There will be a high traction improved pattern tread.
- The sole will be solid with no heel-to-toe drop.
- The Midsole will have more balanced cushioning, with additional cushioning in the heel and midfoot regions.
- The cushioning and support will be responsive and very durable.
- It will also still feature the Ego Max’s very lightweight cushioning.
- You may expect a comfortable insole and lining.
- The Uppers will be a very breathable engineered mesh.
- There will be a much more roomy and higher Altra Toe box allowing you plenty of toe wiggle room.
- The Upper will offer plenty of breathability and good structure and form.
Altra® Torin vs. Rivera