The expected release date for the Altra Escalante 4 is on August 26, 2023.
The Altra Escalante 4 will have the following main updates:
- The new Altra Escalante 4 will be the perfect running shoe, as well as a comfortable recovery shoe.
- The new model will have a more aesthetically pleasing appearance with some new colors and designs available.
- There will be a few small tweaks to enhance the features already present in the predecessor.
- Entirely it will be much more lightweight on your feet.
- The uppers will have highly breathable, comfortable, and very stretchable materials that offer a more accommodating fit.
- They will be ideal for running and comfortable enough for all-day wear.
Previous models of the Escalante:
The Altra Escalante 3 release date was on April 26, 2022.
Latest Version of the Altra Escalante*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Altra Escalante 4 will be $140.
- The Price will be quite affordable for such a quality and high-performance shoe.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new model will be a neutral support and pronation shoe.
- It will be ideal for neutral to lower arch types with a solid sole.
- The shoe will provide a more roomy fit for these foot types.
- The Altra Escalante 4 will be designed for road use.
- Thus it will be ideal for road running and for regular use on solid floor surfaces.
- The new shoe model from Altra will be perfect for light running and recovery.
- It will be a fashionable and suitable shoe for all-day wear, and it can be used on a treadmill.
- Generally Altra is an excellent quality brand.
- With some improvements on the Escalante 3, it will be good quality and durable.
Fit and Sizing
- The Altra Escalante 4 will offer an extra-wide and roomy toe box fit this time around.
- There will be Narrow, Normal, Wide, and Extra Wide width options available in the new model.
- The Altra Escalante will weigh 241 grams for men and 196 grams for women.
- As you can see, it will be very lightweight.
Elevation of the Altra Escalante 4
- There will be a solid heel height of 24 mm.
- The Escalante will not have a heel-to-toe drop.
- Similarly, the forefoot height will be 24 mm.
- The heel and forefoot will have the same height.
- The Altra Escalante will have a 0 heel-to-toe drop.
- The solid sole will be ideal in casual shoes and for the gym.
Components of the Altra Escalante 4
- The Altra Escalante will feature a very durable rubber outsole with a high traction tread.
- As you have seen, the sole will be solid at 24 mm with no heel-to-toe drop.
- Altra EGO foam will be added for energy return in the midsole.
- There will be very balanced and supportive cushioning and an InnerFlec midsole that flexes as you move.
- The Altra Escalante 4 will offer a sock-like fit with engineered mesh uppers that are breathable and stretchable.
- There will be a very roomy toe box this time.
- There will also be more width options from which you can choose from the new model.
Altra® Escalante 3 vs. Escalante 2.5
Altra Escalante 4
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Altra Escalante
- Elevation of the Altra Escalante 4
- Components of the Altra Escalante 4
- Altra® Escalante 3 vs. Escalante 2.5