People these days pay as much attention to buying the right walking shoes as they do to their running shoes and rightly so. Buying walking shoes, is a serious business indeed, as there is a range of light and comfortable pairs to choose from.
The Asics Walking Shoes line of footwear offers a great variety of shoes for different types of feet or activity.
Gone are the days when one made do with a pair of “Sport” shoes. People now make a considered choice when buying a pair of walking shoes.
Most of us spend far more time walking than running and. Therefore, it is important that we wear footwear that is both comfortable and safe.
A good pair of walking shoes should be light and be able to provide sufficient shock absorption.
Asics makes some of the most popular walking shoes, most of which are showcased below:
1. Asics Neo 4 – Best ASICS Walking Shoes
Asics Neo-4 was recently chosen as the first place winner in a Consumer Report declaring it the most comfortable walking shoes for both men and women.
Click the Video below to see the report
- Asics Neo-4 is one of the best walking shoes for bad knees.
- Made up of synthetic material with rubber sole the shoe is rated very highly on account of its lightness and the comfort factor.
- The Neo 4 includes a medial side window for enhanced fit and comfort.
- It boasts an asymmetric lacing design, and a reflective detailing and Biomorphic Fit™ backed by the APMA seal of acceptance.
2. ASICS GEL-Nimbus – Walking Shoes for High Arches
- It is named Nimbus for a reason, walking in these shoes feels like walking on a cloud.
- This shoe provides excellent shock absorption and GEL-Cushioning thanks to its innovative stabilizing Heel Clutching System.
- Superb Rearfoot and Forefoot arch support for moderate to severe underpronators.
- They are lightweight and highly durable and a perfect choice for long distance walks.
- This shoe combines both FluidFit and FluidRide technologies resulting in a very comfortable shoe that will fit you foot perfectly.
3. ASICS Gel Kayano – Walking Shoes for Flat Feet
- Let’s face it, flat feet walking Shoes shoes don’t come any better than Asics Kayanos.
- Not only flat feet shoes, but these are the Best Shoes for Overpronation.
- It has a unique system called IGS – Impact Guidance System that maintain a neutral step for overpronators.
- The Kiano has a Moisture-control Ortholite X-40 sockliner.
- Made from reflective overlays making it highly visible in poor light conditions.
- The Asics FluidRide midsole, provides enhanced shock absorption – easing the impact of your steps.
- A new heel construction plus the FluidFit® technology for the upper as well as the heel clutching system technology from Asics makes this shoe amazingly comfortable.
4. ASICS GEL-Cumulus 18 – Best Walking Shoes for Normal Feet Arches
- This pair of shoes is made up of imported synthetic material and the sole is made up of rubber.
- It comes in a traditional design but full of technologies supported for running.
- The details of the shoes are also stylish with high gloss and reflective details.
- It is also consisted of FluidRide Bounce Back Cushioning for better absorption of shocks while walking or running.
- It also comes with full-length GEL cushioning that will help you to a get better hold of your feet.
- This shoe is also equipped with high abrasion outsole which is best suit people with normal feet arch.
5. ASICS Walker – Wide Width Walking Shoes
- This all synthetic and mesh shoe with a rubber sole, rubber outsole, and synthetic mesh upper looks quite solid and ready for miles of walking.
- The fact of the matter is that not only is it built to last; it is extremely comfortable to wear as well.
- Extremely popular with people who are very effusive in praise of the shoes.
- What they particularly like is the combination of sturdiness, comfort, and design.
6. ASICS Workplace – Work Shoes
- With all the benefits as the ASICS GEL-Foundation Walker, the GEL-Foundation Workplace includes a Slip-Resistant outsole for everyday use in a variety of working environments.
- A fabulous shoe for people who are standing all day, like doctors, nurses, waiters and waitresses as well as one of the best shoes for kitchen work.
- The Women’s version come in various width size. Men looking for wide sizes click here.
- This model was designed with OrthoLite foam sockliner, GEL cushioning and Trusstic construction to help you stay on your feet in comfort until the end of your shift.
- The durable AHAR outsole provides great traction on slippery surfaces.
7. ASICS GT 2000 – Trail Walking Shoes
- These trail version of the GT-2000 are quite possibly the most comfortable shoes You’ll ever own.
- They provide great stability and support thanks to the DuoMax® support system.
- The comnination of Rearfoot and Frontfoot GEL® cushioning system, ComfortDry™ sock-liner, and DuraSponge® AHAR® outsole result in amazing comfort.
- The Impact Guidance System combined with Guidance Lines in the outsole enhance gait efficiency from heel strike to toe-off.
Please rate this article:
Table of Contents
- 1. Asics Neo 4 – Best ASICS Walking Shoes
- 2. ASICS GEL-Nimbus – Walking Shoes for High Arches
- 3. ASICS Gel Kayano – Walking Shoes for Flat Feet
- 4. ASICS GEL-Cumulus 18 – Best Walking Shoes for Normal Feet Arches
- 5. ASICS Walker – Wide Width Walking Shoes
- 6. ASICS Workplace – Work Shoes
- 7. ASICS GT 2000 – Trail Walking Shoes