The expected release date for the Under Armour Charged Escape 4 is on July 12, 2023.
The Under Armour Charged Escape 4 will have the following main updates:
- The new Under Armour Charged Escape model will come at a price that you cannot beat, just as affordable as the predecessor.
- It will have stylish new color variations available.
- The new model will offer a comfortable, secure lockdown fit, ad the ankle collar will be much less bulky.
- The sole will ensure improved grip on wet and dry pavements and roads.
- There will be more responsive and energizing cushioning.
- Overall the entire design of the Under Armour Charged Escape 4 will be extremely comfortable and lightweight.
Latest Version of the Under Armour Charged Escape Shoe*
Under Armour Charged Escape
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Under Armour Charged Escape 4 will be $125.
- There should not be too much of a price increase, as you can see.
- The Under Armour Charged Escape 4 will be quite affordable for such a power-packed and comfortable shoe.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new model will offer neutral support for neutral pronation.
- It will ideally be suited for regular to higher arch types because of the balanced, ample cushioning and more flexible sole.
- The Under Armour Charged Escape 4 is recommended for solid surfaces and not for trails.
- It will work well on wet and dry roads, pavements, gym floors, and treadmill surfaces.
- Ideally, the Under Armour Charged Escape 4 will be a daily running shoe.
- However, you can use it on a treadmill and for long-distance running.
- The new model will be quite durable.
- There will be some improvements that improve durability, especially in the outsole.
Fit and Sizing
- The Under Armour Charged Escape 4 will offer a comfortable, normal fit with a medium-toe width.
- It will offer a secure lockdown feel that will not be too tight.
- However, you will only be able to get the new model in a regular size, with no width options.
- The Men’s model will weigh 278 grams, while the women’s model will weigh 224 grams.
- Both will be quite lightweight for a running shoe.
- There will be a 28 mm heel height.
- The heel height will be ideal for a daily running shoe.
- The forefoot height will be around 18 mm.
- The forefoot will offer just enough flex in the midfoot area.
- There will be a 10 mm heel-toe toe drop.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be quite balanced for a neutral running shoe.
Components of the Under Armour Charged Escape 4
- The Under Armour Charged Escape 4 will have an extra grippy rubber outsole.
- It will be ideal on both wet and dry surfaces.
- A Charged Cushioning system midsole with improved compression molded foam will offer durable and responsive shock absorbency and cushioning.
- There will also be a comfortable sock liner that will mold to the shape of your feet, with additional padding in the heel for heel strikers.
- The Under Armour Charged Escape 4 will have lightweight, breathable, and flexible uppers.
- The fit will hug your feet, yet not be to tights.
- The molded comfort collar will hug your heel for better support without restrictions.
Under Armour Charged Escape 3
Table of Contents