The expected release date for the Mizuno Wave Rider 26 is August 12, 2022.
The Mizuno Wave Rider 26 will have the following features & updates:
- The new Mizuno Wave 26 will have a much more lightweight and energizing design in general.
- It will aim to be more flexible and offer much better support for heel strikers who need good foam cushioning in the heel area.
- The uppers will be generally more breathable and lightweight with a comfortable and flexible fit.
- The new Mizuno Wave Rider will be aimed to be a lightweight running and casual wear shoe.
- The Outsole will be improved to offer a more optimal grip on a variety of surfaces.
- You can also look forward to some new colors and designs in the New Mizuno Wave Rider 26
Latest Version of the Mizuno Wave Rider*
Mizuno Wave Rider
- The Mizuno Wave Rider 26 shoud be around $140.00.
- There will not be too mch of a price increasex and it will still be quite affordable.
- Prices may vary according to retailer.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The New Mizuno Wave Rider will offer good support and comfort features.
- It will be a neutral to stable support shoe.
- Ideal for regular pronation and light overpronation.
- The Mizuno Wave Rider 26 will be designed mostly for use on roads and hard surfaces.
- It may not be durable and suitable enough for outdoor trail use.
- The Mizuno Wave Rider 26 will be aimed at being a casual shoe and light running shoe.
- It will also be ideal for walking nd jogging.
- The new model will be quite durable and much more lightweight.
- Lighter materials will still be of very good quality and long-lasting.
Fit and Sizing
- The New Mizuno Wave Rider 26 is a medium-fit shoe.
- It will be ideal for a more regular and roomy fit.
- The Mizuno wave Rider for the Men will weigh around 300 grams.
- For the ladies sit will weigh a lighter 271 grams.271g – 300g
Elevation of the Mizuno Wave Rider 26
- The Mizuno Wave Rider 26 will have a more platform-style sole with a 36 MM heel height.
- The sole will offer excellent stability and ample underfoot cushioning.
- The Forefoot will be a 24 mm in height.
- The height will be ideal for the design of the shoe.
- The new Mizuno Wave Rider will have a 12 mm heel-to-toe drop.
- The Heel to toe drop will be ideal for a casual and running shoe.
Components of the Mizuno Wave Rider 26
- The Outsole of the new Mizuno Wave Rider 26 will be a blown rubber un the forefoot of responsive cushioning.
- There will be X 10 located in the heel that is a more durable and shock absorbing carbon rubber.
- Flex Controllers will be placed in all the high flex areas as well as wave plates to reduce the overall weight.
- The New Mizuno Wave will be much more lightweight with a lightweight U4ic technology cushioned midsole for shock absorbency.
- It will have a more energizing and responsive cushioning system that is soft and pillowy underneath your feet,
- Overall the cushioning will be flexible, lightweight and very springy with energizing features.
- For the Uppers the Mizuno Wave Rider 26 will be very breathable and lightweight.
- It will have soft and loose-knit uppers that will be flexible and extremely comfortable.
Mizuno Wave Rider 26
Table of Contents