The expected release date for the Brooks Launch 9 is 14 December – 2022.
The Brooks Launch 9 will have the following features & updates:
- The new Brooks Launch 9 will have a more roomy and comfortable fit with a light foot-hugging feel.
- It will have an improved heel fit that will not slip.
- The uppers will be quite breathable, and more colors are expected in the new model.
- The DNA BioMoGo cushioning system will be much more lightweight and soft.
- Generally, the new model will feel much lighter and run much faster.
Latest Version of the Brooks Launch*
- The recommended price according to manufacturers for the new Brooks Launch 9 will be around $110.00.
- As you will see, the price may differ according to retailers and online retailers.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Brooks Launch 9 will still be aimed at neutral pronation support for neutral runners that do not pronate excessively.
- There will be an excellent support for neutral to higher arch types and persons who tend to strike with the heel.
- The Brooks Launch 9 will be designed for hard or regular surfaces types.
- It will also be suitable for road running or walking.
- What I love about the new Brooks Launch 9 is that it will be suitable for multiple uses.
- You will be able to use it for regular jogging, walking, or just as an everyday casual wear shoe.
- However, I would not recommend it for long-distance running or marathons.
- All in all, for its general purposes, the new Launch will be quite durable.
- It will, however, not be suitable or durable enough for intense professional running or outdoor trail use.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be quite flexible.
- There will be a much wider and more roomy toe box.
- You will also be happy to see the expected availability of extended width options.
- As for the weight, it will remain similar to the predecessor.
- For women, there will be a weight of 230 grams, and for men, 249 grams.
- Overall the new Brooks Launch 9 will still be quite lightweight.
Elevation of the Brooks Launch 9
- The heel will be a 25 to 26 mm height in the new model.
- The heel will provide light support and stability.
- The Forefoot will measure at the height of around 15 to 16 mm.
- This will be a regular height for a neutral support shoe.
- Overall there will be a 10 mm heel-to-toe drop as with most neutral shoes.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be ideal for most arch types.
Components of the Brooks Launch 9
- The Outsole will be a durable rubber design with a high traction tread.
- There will be midfoot transitioning zones for faster heel-to-toe movements.
- The Outsole will likewise be more durable.
- As for the Midsole, you can look at something that will be quite streamlined.
- The new, improved DNA BiomoGo cushioning system will be much more lightweight and softer under your feet.
- The Uppers will be a breathable mesh design with a structured fit that is roomier this time.
- You can also look forward to many more new colors and designs in the new model of Brooks.
Brooks Launch 9
Table of Contents