Sneakers have always been special among the sports lover. Be it inside the field or out of the field, people who want to flaunt their love for sports, make their sneaker selection with utmost care.
Selecting the best selling sneakers can be a challenging task, as there are various brands and almost each of them has something special to offer.
When it comes to the best sneaker selection, it will be wise to consider a few factors, viz. the type of sports, design, material and the price of the shoes.
With so many choices available in the market, here is a list of 10 most popular iconic sneakers of all times.
List of the Best Selling Sneakers of All Time
- People looking for versatile, all-purpose training shoes can never give a miss to the New Balance 574.
- Initially manufactured with the leftover pieces obtained from 576 model, now one can find a huge variety of choices in 574.
- You might like to know that the sneakers, which enjoys equal popularity among men and women can be customized in more than 80 colors.
- It will be wrong to consider it just a fashion wear as it carries the trademark technology of the manufacturer and is quite rugged.
- A popular choice for decades, this shoe is extremely comfortable.
- The innovative technique of introducing internal inflation functionality in a shoe makes it special even in the present days.
- Yet, that is not the only reason. Its unparalleled style as well as design has added to its popularity and helped it maintain its craze even after years.
- The large basketball shaped orange pump placed on the shoe tongue makes it stand apart from its competitors.
- The custom fit and support provided by the shoe, makes it a popular choice among the sport lover, especially for runners and tennis players.
- Initially known as the Air Max III, the shoe swept the market with its ‘visible air’ technology.
- The shoes, which were renamed during its 2000 launch originally sported an “Infrared” colorway.
- After remaining unputdownable in different tests of time, this sneakers are still known for the accentuated cushion size for ensuring comfort of the wearer.
- Yet, its not just a popular choice among the sports enthusiasts, it also received a special place among the politicians.
- Former US President George H.W. Bush too used these shoes but with his signature style, which was named ‘Air Pres’ instead of ‘Air Max’.
- Popular choice of the surfers and skaters, Authentic is much more than being just a simple piece of functional footwear.
- The simple design of these canvas shoes have attracted both male and female wearers for its cool look.
- The minimalist styling of the shoe even though attracted many imitators, it could not affect the demand for the originals.
- Men and women, who are in search of comfortable all-purpose sneakers with minimum style can surely vouch for it.
- Vans Authentic has always been an epitome of liberty and freedom, when it comes to fashion.
- Known among the earliest members of the ‘Franchise 5’ collection of Reebok, Classic Leather is not just only a running shoe.
- It has smartly emerged as a ready piece to fit in the new colorways.
- In a market, when its competitors are luring buyers with their space age technology, this shoe is wooing sports enthusiasts with its simple styling and cool appeal.
- The trainer, which has always kept fashion and function side by side, is more popular among people, who are looking for a sneaker sporting sleek go-to design.
- Puma has always enjoyed a special place in the sports shoe market and the white sneakers, Suede is surely a great reason for the brand’s popularity.
- The striking color combination of the white sneakers have attracted many buyers.
- Yet, one can also not forget about the black Suedes of John Carlos and Tommie Smith in the 1968 Olympics.
- The shoes, which has retained its popularity even after four decades is not just about style.
- These sneakers are known for their functionality as well.
- The shoes remained a hot favorite of the B-Boy members during the 80s.
- Air Force 1 is not only special for borrowing its name from the airplane of the US President but also it is known for introducing Nike Air technology to basketball shoes.
- The sneakers, which influenced the making of several other shoes are equally functional off-court.
- Its high, mid and low styling has impressed many people, who are not even related to sports field.
- The shoes made Tinker Hatfield, to stay away from his architectural works, which later influenced Kanye West and Nelly to target him for several songs.
- The unique combination of all-leather upper with the signature rubber shell protection technology for toes, have made Superstar a popular choice.
- You may find it interesting to know that the shoe is equally popular among the basketball players and the hip-hop musicians.
- The sneakers, which is still in demand has swept the market in the eighties.
- When talking about the craze for these sneakers, one can never forget Abdul-Jabbar’s sporting the shoes while coming to the field for Lakers.
- The unforgettable look of the Run-D.M.C also needs mention, when speaking about some fond memories with Superstar.
- Air Jordan series, including Air Jordan I, has the complete class to support the innovation and dedication that a basketball player needs to give his best on the field.
- The shoe, even though offered great comfort and functionality, it defied the convention.
- Many of you may know that Jordan had to pay a penalty of $5,000 every time he wore the shoe on court.
- Yet, the penalty did not stop him and instead gave a boost to Nike’s marketing policies, where the shoe was soon given a rebellious image.
- This shoe is one of the best shoes for basketball that were ever made.
- You may find it hard to believe that Chuck Taylor All-Stars have maintained the same design for almost a century.
- The oldest and undoubtedly the most sought after basketball sneakers has been in possession of almost 60% people living in the United States.
- While some had this shoes in their collection earlier, there are others, who still prefer to have a pair of it.
- Though meant for the basketball players, it was used by athletes participating in the Olympics.
- Soldiers also were provided with these shoes during their World War II training.
Please rate this article:
Table of Contents