Wondering which walking shoes to buy? With so many colors, styles, and designs it is quite natural to get confused. The choice of walking shoe that you should consider should be appropriate for the type of walking and walking terrain as well as suited to your particular foot type and shape. So, to make sure that you do not end up buying wrong walking shoes here is a guide that will help you to choose the best pair.
Summary Table for Brown Walking Shoes
Why choose a brown colored walking shoe?
Out of the many colors of walking shoes available, it is best if you invest in brown walking shoes for men. This is because; brown colored shoes will help you to achieve an elegant and classy look. Besides this, brown colored shoes are less tedious boring and more in trend. The best part about brown colored shoes is that it goes with any color of the outfit.
There is also another reason you should invest in brown colored shoes. Suppose you go for conventional black colored walking shoes where the dirt on your shoes is more striking. But, dirt on a pair of brown shoe is not as much visible as in other colors.
Charactaristics of a Good Walking Shoe
A good walking shoe for fitness walking, traveling or even just for work has similar features to that of a running shoe, trail running shoe or hiking shoe. A walking shoe usually has a casual style although there are more formal style shoes available that have features making them a good walking shoe.
Running shoes also make good active walking shoes because of their light weight, padding, and breathability. Most running shoes also have built in motion control or stability features which are a significant modification if you have a particular foot type that requires these qualities.
In general, many shoe types can be worn for walking.
When considering a walking shoe look at the following features;
- The shoe should be flexible and provide good overall support. Make sure that the shoe bends at the ball of the foot and not at the arch.
- Walking causes less impact on your feet than running. Therefore, you just need average to light cushioning to absorb the shock.
- If you are planning to walk outdoors mostly or in a wet environment then it is always a good idea to settle for a waterproof shoe.
- A walking shoe should be lightweight and have some breathability features particularly for fitness walking.
Walking Shoe Fit
The best fitting shoe is snug everywhere and tight nowhere.
Make sure that the shoe has enough toe room so that you can wiggle your toes.
A proper fitting shoe will prevent you from getting blisters or bruises and will not squeeze your feet either.
When fitting any shoe make sure to walk up and down with them first, try walking down an incline and then uphill or up stairs to make sure they fit correctly.
Top Rated Brown Walking Shoes Reviews
here are some of the best available walking shoes in the color brown each with their unique features and characteristics;
These shoes are so good-looking and comfortable to wear.
- Cushioning and support for the feet are provided by the Ortholite® footbed
- Chose the black or the brown one, Clarks Men’s Portland shoes and enjoyed your walking.
- They will provide comfortable walks, and their breathable leather will eliminate sweat from your toes.
- Their extended sizes, wide widths, and the attractive style will be a perfect match for all man who is looking for classics shoes.
New Balance is well-known for putting forward the best shoes for both athletes and Regular Joes.
- This very pair of shoes is great for walking as it comes with a Walking Strike Path outsole.
- Besides this, you will also get the added advantage of ABZORB midfoot cushioning and Stabilize ROLLBAR technology.
- The inside of this shoe is just as great as the outside look and design as it comes with Seamless Phantom Liner which happens to be odor-resistance.
- This one from New Balance comes with Rubber sole and is made of leather, making it a sturdy and durable shoe, that is, perfect for walking.
This one from the well-loved company, the Rockport is one of the best brown walking shoes for men that you can own.
- From solid rubber outsoles to padded collar and tongue, the shoe is built to provide comfort and reduce rubbing and blisters.
- The Walking Platform is a result of EVA cushioning and the Strobel Technology Construction, and because of this, you as a wearer will get the advantage of a shoe that fits like a glove and provides freedom from leg and foot fatigue.
- The company gives you the option to choose from 5 different shades of brown.
This shoe from one of the best in the business, Merrell, will be an excellent choice for you if you are looking for flexibility and stability.
- This shoe comes with Vibram outsole for improved durability.
- The unique Remember Me Foam, EVA midsole (removable) and air cushion contours to the shape of your foot for superior comfort and support.
- A flexible shoe that also provides stability when you need it the most.
- Enjoy a durable shoe thanks to the abrasion-resistant and waterproofed leather with which this shoe is made up of.
The ECCO Nautical is a comfortable Boat Style shoe for everyday wear that is perfect to wear as a walking shoe.
- ECCO has made sure that the wearer of this very shoe has a great walking experience.
- This shoe has a human-made sole of high-quality leather which comes with tonal stitching.
- The Grippy outsole is giving it a great look which goes with both formal and casual/party wear.
- You can enjoy long walks without having to deal with sweating as this shoe comes with interior fabric lining with moisture control that will keep your feet dry.
AVIA has proven once again why they are one of the best when it comes to walking shoes.
- With padded tongue and collar to molded EVA removable cushioning to mesh lining,
- Every feature of this shoe is there to provide the wearer with comfort and flexibility along with proper protection.
- With this shoe, you are also getting the advantage of FOMA Plus midsole which comes with AVIA CantileverÂ system which provides an excellent cushioning, a must for any walking shoe.
It is one of the high-quality brands which offer immense comfort to the wearer.
- The leather is used in making such shoes which eradicate fungal infections and do not let the moisture crop in.
- The height of the shoes is perfect to balance a good posture as it will then relieve the excess pressure on the hips, ankles, and knees.
- It is suited for any heavy use and is slip-resistant in nature.
- The stitching aspect is also good, and any part can be replaced easily, without any hassles.
For those who value comfort and safety above everything else, there won’t be a better pair of walking shoes than ECCO.
The company lays great store by this principal, and this is borne out by their official statement –
Conventional shoes fit across your feet at the toes, restricting the way your toes spread as you walk. ECCO’s Freedom Fit is different; it offers a roomy toe box and fits more narrowly from heel to instep, suitable for most widths. Toes spread naturally to support your weight and foster a more comfortable walking experience. Feet of nearly all widths feel good in ECCO, comfort straight from the box.
- Aesthetically pleasing in design, the manufacturers have not taken the sneakers route.
- These shoes can, therefore, be teamed up with both casual and formal attire.
- Reasonably priced, these shoes sell quite briskly.
- A removable comfort fiber system insole for the ultimate in support and cushioning.
- These shoes were chosen as one of the most comfortable walking shoes.
A comfortable and supportive walking shoe that is perfect for work in heavy duty environments as well as the office.
- Natural and synthetic leather uppers with a personal heel fit and two layers of memory foam to mold to the heel of the wearer.
- A DuroMax dual density midsole system for enhanced support and stability.
- The Ortholite sock liner not only provides a comfortable feel but also wicks away moisture.
- Rear and Forefoot GELA cushioning ensure excellent shock absorption and cushioned comfort.
Stylish, comfortable and durable the Skechers Diameter-Zinroy Loafer has it all along with the Slip on and off convenience of a slip-on walking shoe.
- Easy slip on and off construction for more convenient wearing.
- A rounded toe for more wiggle room for your toes.
- The padded collar and soft fabric lining ensure the most comfortable fit.
- A lightly cushioned footbed and shock absorbing midsole deliver all the support you may require.
- The flexible rubber outsole ensures high traction and long lasting durability.
These are all excellent choices of walking shoes for every occasion and purpose in the color brown. Make sure to find the perfect fit for your foot type and shape to ensure all day comfort.
Table of Contents
- Summary Table for Brown Walking Shoes
- Charactaristics of a Good Walking Shoe
- Top Rated Brown Walking Shoes Reviews
- Clarks Men's Portland Classic brown Walking Shoes
- New Balance Men's MW928V2 Brown Walking Shoe
- Rockport Men's World Tour Walking Shoe in Classic Brown
- Merrell Men's Moab Rover brown Walking Shoe
- ECCO Men's Collin Nautical Brown Boat Walking Shoes
- AVIA Men's Volante Brown Country Walking Shoe
- Dr. Martens Men's 3 Eye Gibson Tough Brown Walking Shoe
- ECCO Men's Fusion Moc Toe Brown Oxford Walking Shoe
- Asics Men's Gel Foundation Workplace Walking Shoe in Brown
- Skechers Men's Diameter-Zinroy Brown Walking Loafer
- To Conclude