Your feet form an integral part of your body they are the overall foundation of your well-being and play an important role in absorbing the shock that is placed on your body every day. Any problems or damage to your feet can impede their functions and have some serious repercussions on different parts of your body such as your legs, knees hips and lower back as well as your feet and arches.
Comparison table for Propet Walking Shoes
|1||Propet Men's Stability Walker - Sneaker for Walking||Propet||98|
|2||Propet Men's M3851 - Slip-On Walking Sneaker||Propet||95|
|3||Propet Men's Life Walker - Walking Sneaker with Velcro Straps||Propet||97|
|4||Propet Men's Cliff Walker - Hiking Shoe||Propet||95|
|5||Propet Men's Mclean - Mesh Walking Shoe||Propet||95|
Common Conditions Affecting Your Feet and Body
You have muscles, ligaments, bones and tendons in your feet that form the structure of your foot’s arch when your arch starts to lower or falls certain symptoms can develop within these tissues. Low or fallen arches have many causes and can often lead to arch pain and excessive pronation.
Plantar Fasciitis or Heel pain is a condition where inflammation has formed inside the band of tissue called the plantar Fascia at the bottom of the foot, resulting in heel pain. Too much impact on a particular part of the foot or and increased activity along with shoes that have no padding in the heel area can cause and aggravate this condition.
Lower back pain is caused when you suffer from over-pronation that results in your lower legs rolling rotating internally causing your pelvis to tilt forward when you walk. This increases the curve of the lower back which can create tightness and stiffness in the low back that results in lower back pain.
Flat feet and other foot problems and conditions can cause you to carry your weight through the wrong parts of your feet and shock from impact setting off a chain reaction upwards throughout your body affecting your legs, back, knees, and ankles. Extra weight can put excessive pressure on your knees and lower back causing knee and lower back pain.
Lower Limb Pain
Poorly aligned feet can also cause pain and complications in your lower legs, and knees. Excess pronation at your subtalar joint below your ankle joint results in the creation of your knees and lower legs that add strain to your lower legs. Pain, fatigue, and aching in your lower legs are a symptom of this.
Poor ankle and foot biomechanical functioning can result in over pronation or over supination which is more common with people with high arches. With overpronation, there is a lack of arch support, and your feet roll inwards when you walk causing strain on the feet and ankles that can lead to foot and ankle pain.
How Propet Walking Shoes Benefit Your Feet
The joints in your lower limbs all work together to create smooth movement, they all have an effect on each other. Any part of your foot that is damaged or affected can cause problems with not only your feet but your lower limbs as well. Propet used a technology called Rejuve Motion that helps to reduce and alleviate many of the symptoms that may affect your soft tissues and joints in your feet and lower limbs. Rejuve footwear also has a deeper heel cup and biomechanically engineered outsole to guide your feet through the gait cycle. Propet footwear provides stability and support that will leave your feet feeling refreshed and rejuvenated even after a long day on your feet.
Features of the Propet Walking Shoe
- A contoured top sole with an asymmetrical shape to reinforce stability and provide cushioning
- A cutout deep heel seat with a unique U-shape design for independent medial and lateral support.
- The EVA midsole is cushioned for all-day support and comfort.
- A slip resistant rubber outsole for traction and durability.
- Rejuve Motion Technology to guide your feet through the gait cycle.
- Stretchable and comfortable uppers.
- Available in a narrow up to a XX Wide fit.
- Suitable for those suffering from Diabetes and Arthritis
The Best Available Propet Walking Shoes
Here are a few top picks of Propet Walking Shoe that have the best reviews and ratings;1
- Available in different colors and materials in sizes from narrow to XX Wide
- Lightweight and flexible leather or nubuck uppers for comfort and to reduce pressure on the feet.
- The rubber sole has a multi-directional tread for better traction on multiple floor surfaces.
- A lightweight molded EVA midsole that absorbs shock and provides cushioned support.
- The rocker profile and internal heel counter provide more support for a natural step.
- The outer heel counter and wider unit sole base offer greater stability.
- A padded collar and tongue for an even more comfortable fit.
- Colour and Material Variety
- Soft leather uppers and neoprene stretch collar for a flexible fit and custom fit.
- A thick EVA midsole that absorbs shock and provides support.
- The removable nylon lined insole provides comfort and dryness.
- Easy to put on and take off with the rear pull on loops and slip on design.
- A multi-directionally treaded rubber outsole for exceptional traction.
- Wash and wear for easy cleaning.
- Available in black and white colors in any size and width.
- The EVA midsole with the removable nylon-lined EVA insole provides full cushioning and shock absorption.
- The leather uppers are durable and comfortable.
- Only two Velcro straps are making this shoe easy to put on and take off and more securely fitting.
- A padded tongue and collar for an even better and snug fit.
- Moisture-wicking Nylon lining that keeps your feet dry and fresh all day long.
- The rubber outsole is non-slip on multiple surface areas.
- Available in different colors, sizes and width sizes.
- Waterproof leather uppers with a breathable nylon mesh lining to keep your feet dry and protected.
- The hook and loop lace system ensure a fast and customized fit.
- A flexible rubber outsole for good grip on any surface and a self-leaning design for steady stepping on all kinds of terrain.
- An ankle boot that keeps your feet and ankles well aligned.
- Sealtex waterproofing technology, making sure that your feet stay dry in even the wettest conditions.
- A comfortable and supportive footbed.
- Man Made breathable mesh uppers with a mesh lining to keep your feet dry and cool even in very hot weather conditions.
- A flexible and lightweight synthetic sole that allows for smooth movement and good traction.
- The removable cushioned EVA insole provides support and shock absorption.
- Available in different cool colors and different width sizes.
Propet Shoes are made for comfort and maximum support and shock absorption. Propet shoes are suitable for people who suffer from many different foot conditions as well as diabetics and those who have arthritis. Because of the soft and flexible uppers of Propet shoes, they are also perfect for hammertoes and bunions. For easy and comfortable walking that will not put strain on your feet and lower limbs, Propet walking shoes are the best!
Please Rate This Article:
Table of Contents
- Comparison table for Propet Walking Shoes
- Common Conditions Affecting Your Feet and Body
- How Propet Walking Shoes Benefit Your Feet
- Features of the Propet Walking Shoe
- The Best Available Propet Walking Shoes