Dark, mysterious, smart and sophisticated. A black colored walking shoe is the more formal option in walking shoes and is perfect to wear with any outfit. Make sure that the walking shoe you choose provides the appropriate support for your foot type and fits comfortable.
Table of Contents for Black Walking Shoes
Why pick a BLACK Walking Shoe
Out of the many colors of walking shoes available, it would be very smart to invest in black walking shoes.
The best part about black colored shoes is that it goes with any color outfit.
Black by nature is a natural color and so black colored shoes, are not only elegant and classy, they can match with many colorful clothes, leaving you with many options of dressing.
The color Black has a more formal and substantial appearance and has a warming effect making the black Walking shoe perfect for colder weather or winter and more formal occasions. Although because the color black is so versatile, it can be worn for any occasion, season or with any outfit style and still look exceptional.
What Constitutes a Good Walking Shoe
The purpose of a walking shoe is to fit your foot comfortably and help to prevent injuries and foot conditions such as calluses, Plantar Fasciitis, and blisters. Lightweight, flexibility and shock absorption are the three most important aspects of good walking shoes.
Features of a Good Walking shoe
- Achilles Tendon protection by locking the shoe around the heel.
- A cushioned heel collar for a proper fit.
- Lightweight and breathable uppers that fit comfortably.
- A cushioned insole that supports the foot and arch.
- Gel, foam or air midsole for cushioning and shock absorption.
- An outsole that makes full contact with the ground and treads that maintain good traction.
- A roomy and comfortable toe box.
Other Tips for Looking for a Good Black Shoe
Always take into consideration the shape and size of your foot. You may need a wider width shoe if you have a wider foot or a narrow fit for a narrower foot, also make sure to get the correct size and that the shoe does not squeeze your foot and your foot does not slide around in the shoe.
There are three different arch types, a low or flat arch which is also known as a flat foot which usually requires a motion control or stability shoe, a high arch which does well with a cushioned shoe and a neutral arch which is most suited to a lightly cushioned stability shoe.
It is also important to find a shoe for your particular arch type to ensure the correct support and for your pronation level to prevent excessive pronation.
As with any sport or job having the right equipment for the job makes all the difference when it comes to safety and performance, the same goes for a walking shoe.
Best Black Walking Shoe Reviews
Read on, to learn more about the top black colored walking shoes for men that you should consider buying;
This shoe will redefine comfort with a great look.
- The Black Color looks the best, but it is available also in white, brown or gray colors.
- Assembled in the USA – this shoe is extremely lightweight and comes with a cushioned collar.
- New Balance is well-known for making the best shoes for both athletes and Regular Joes.
- This very pair of shoe is ideal for walking as it comes with Walking Strike Path outsole.
- Added advantage of ABZORB midfoot cushioning and Stabilizing ROLLBAR technology.
- The inside of this shoe is just as great as the outside look and design as it comes with Seamless Phantom Liner which happens to be odor-resistance.
- It comes with rubber sole and is made of leather, making it a sturdy and durable shoe.
- The leather upper is of the best quality it also comes with a polyurethane midsole.
- On the whole, it is a superb shoe offering the best value for money.
These shoes are so good-looking and comfortable to wear.
- Cushioning and support for the feet are provided by the Ortholite® footbed
- Chose the black or the brown one, Clarks Men’s Portland shoes and enjoyed your walking.
- They will provide comfortable walks, and their breathable leather will eliminate sweat from your toes.
- Their extended sizes, wide widths, and the handsome style will be a perfect match for all men who is looking for classics shoes for work or shoes for standing all day.
Lightweight, comfortable and casual the Skechers Go Walk 3 will not disappoint.
- A slip-on design for easy on and off.
- The uppers are manufactured from a breathable and lightweight mesh.
- The durable rubber outsole ensures a good grip on different surfaces.
- A full-length Goga Mat insole and memory foam cushioned heel and vamp provide exceptional comfort and support.
- This shoe is available in many other color options besides the black option.
This all black walking shoe looks quite stable and ready for miles of walking.
- This Shoe is built to last, and at the same time, it is extremely comfortable to wear.
- This shoe is popular with people who are very effusive in praise of the shoes.
- The reviews state people like the combination of sturdiness, comfort, and design.
- Asics Gel-Tech Walker is known to be one of the best shoes for knee pain.
- Soft sole & shock-resistant technology: help you with walking or standing all day.
- Removable insole lets you customize it according to your needs.
These shoes are more stylish and fashionable in appearance.
- One can choose from a wide range of sizes and widths available.
- These shoes have a professional Black colored look.
- These are very comfortable shoes for standing all day.
- The material used in making this pair is high-quality leather.
- These are perfect to be used even in a tough working environment.
- The sole is made of rubber and is quite thick in nature.
- An Inherits cushion inside, gives you a better posture while walking or standing.
This black colored shoe is a revolutionary walking shoe that will cater to all your walking needs.
- Comfortable and durable leather and mesh uppers.
- Stabilizing heel panel made from synthetic material.
- GOGa Mat technology along with responsive feedback; provides a high-rebound cushioning.
- Skechers have utilized an exclusive, proprietary Resalyte material that gives this shoe a “SQUISH” factor.
- Once you wear this shoe, your feet will get a custom-feel fit thanks to its Memory Foam Fit design, including the heel padding.
- Multi-directional traction sole will ensure you maintain a firm grip on the surface you are walking upon.
Being launched in 2002, the Crocs Bistro Clogs have managed to grab the attention of millions of people around the globe.
- These are quite comfortable and can be worn throughout the entire day, and they are one of the best kitchen shoes.
- It is made from the material called Croslite which offers complete support to the foot.
- The foot issues like arches are also well supported, needed, especially when people are on their feet the whole day.
- You will not experience any odor and can be easily bleached or washed.
- The shoe design is such that your feet can freely and naturally move and speed up.
- You can have a more secure fit due to the back straps.
- All in all, you will enjoy this shoe while standing all day.
For those who value, comfort and safety above everything else there won’t be a better pair of walking shoes than ECCO.
- The company’s official statement –
- Feet of nearly all widths feel good in ECCO, comfort straight from the box.
- These Black Colored Shoes are Aesthetically Pleasing in Design.
- These shoes can be teamed up with both casual and formal attire.
- Reasonably priced, these shoes sell quite briskly
Mephisto successfully incorporated Comfort with Style in this Ergonomically designed shoe.
- Made from pure leather with elastic goring panels for an easy slip or shoe removal without damaging the shoe.
- The shoe anatomically adjusts to your foot shape.
- Wide Toe Box for comfortable feeling even after prolonged use. As well as to keep the big toe in place with no strain on it.
- As we mentioned in the beginning: A bit expensive, but the value for money which it offers compensates the high price.
The Brooks Addiction Walker is a perfect walking shoe for the over pronator with its motion control technology and arch supportive technology.
- Comfortable and durable leather upper construction.
- The HydroFlow technology enhances midsole cushioning and improves shock absorption.
- A full-length MoGo midsole compound adds stability and cushioned comfort.
- MC-Pod configuration ensures balanced positioning and effective motion control.
- Also available in white and brown color variations.
The Black Walking Shoe
The black walking shoe is a sophisticated and nifty choice of footwear as a casual shoe or walking shoe. With the above list of walking shoes in black, you are sure to find the right fit for your requirements.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents for Black Walking Shoes
- Why pick a BLACK Walking Shoe
- What Constitutes a Good Walking Shoe
- Other Tips for Looking for a Good Black Shoe
- Best Black Walking Shoe Reviews
- New Balance Men's MW928V2 Comfortable Black Walking Shoes
- Clarks Men's Portland Classic Black Walking Shoes
- Skechers Performance Men's Go Walk 3 Slip On Walking Shoe
- Asics Men's Gel Tech Neo 4 Durable Black Walking Shoe
- Propet Men's Ramsey Black Work Shoe for Walking
- Skechers Men's Go Walk 3 Black Lace Up Walking Shoe
- Crocs Men's Bistro Black Clogs
- ECCO Men's Fusion Black Oxford Walking Shoes
- Mephisto Men's Adelio Comfortable Dress Shoes
- Brooks Men's Addiction Walker Motion Control Black Walking Shoe
- The Black Walking Shoe