Finding comfortable work shoes for flat feet is quite a difficult task.
Ordinary shoes fail to offer the right support to the flat feet, and that is why walking or even standing at work can be quite uncomfortable.
Wearing the wrong shoe which is not meant for your feet can be very painful for you.
You need the right shoes while walking, standing or climbing stairs while you’re at work.
Summary Table – Work Shoes for Flat Feet
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Orthofeet® - Comfort Office Work Shoes for Flat Feet||Orthofeet||95|
|2||Clarks® - Classic Elegant Office Shoes for Flat Feet||Clarks||95|
|1||New Balance® - Walking Flat Feet Work Shoes||New Balance||94|
|2||New Balance® - Athletic Casual Shoe for Flat Feet||New Balance||95|
|1||Caterpillar® - Steel-Toe Flat Feet Work Boots||Caterpillar||94|
|2||Wolverine® - Flat Feet Work Boots||Wolverine||96|
Some Interesting Facts about Flat Feet
- The latest statistics shows that 25% of the total population in America have flat feet.
- Many manufacturers are now producing exclusive shoes for the people having flat feet.
- The right shoes will make sure that your feet are in the right position.
- Flat feet are among the highest risks of having an ankle or knee injury.
- Shoes with adaptive inner sole can re-align your foot actively, along with the change in foot position.
Flat Feet in Children
You will notice that in infants flat feet is a normal part of development as baby fat usually masks the developing arch until it can develop fully. A human arch develops during infancy and childhood forming part of the normal muscle, tendon, ligament, and bone growth process. Using foot training and walking barefoot on various terrain a child’s arches will form generally and will be fully developed by the age of four to six years. To check if your child is suffering from fallen arches or a flat foot you can regularly check whether your child walks only or clumsily. A child that complains about calf muscle pain, arch pain or any other type of foot pain may either be developing or already have flat feet.
Flat Feet in Adults
Walking barefoot over different terrain can be beneficial for everyone except people who have flat feet or related conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis. One of the less common factors related to flat feet is ligament laxity. Studies have shown that children who walked barefoot when growing up or who wore sandals and slippers developed had stronger longitudinal arches and were less likely to develop flat feet than those who wore closed toe shoes. Always wearing shoes throughout childhood can actually be detrimental to the health and development of a normal or high medial longitudinal arch. If a child wears shoes most of the time and has associated ligament laxity their chances of developing flat feet increases drastically. Flat feet is usually a symptom of either a genetic musculoskeletal condition such as dyspraxia, ligamentous laxity or hypermobility
There are many other reasons for the development of flat feet in adults such as medical conditions, foot injuries and one of the main causes being obesity.
Features of a Good Work Shoe for Flat feet
- Comfortable and durable construction.
- A stiff outer sole and does not bend in the middle.
- Good arch support and a cushioned insole.
- A stability or motion control shoe depending on the type and amount of pronation.
- Specific requirements as a work shoe such as slip resistance, steel toe and other safety features.
- A durable and shock absorbing outsole that provides good grip.
Review of the Best Work Shoes for Flat Feet
Depending on the type of work you have:
With one of the shoes from this list of, the best work shoes for flat feet, your problem can be solved:
Flat Feet Office & Service Shoes Reviews1
Comfort Office Work Shoes for Flat Feet
A comfortable and supportive work shoe perfect for a professional environment.
- This is a formal shoe made of leather and with the sole is of rubber.
- It consists of Orthotic support which is contoured orthotic insole.
- It also has gel padding near the heels.
- It helps to alleviate the pain of the feet and also enhances the comfort of the entire feet.
- The cushioned sole is light weighted and helps to take soft steps.
- It is perfect for the flat feet, and the formal look of this shoe is just excellent for office wear.
- The soft, padded and seam-free lining design eliminated the pressure or strain on any points.
- This also helps to reduce the friction with the skin.
Classic Elegant Office Shoes for Flat Feet
Here’s Why We Recommend These Shoes: These shoes are classic and comfortable to wear.
■ Men: Click Here to Read This Review
■ Women: Click Here to Read This Review
- the Ortholite® footbed provides cushioning and support for low arches.
- Available colors are black or brown for men while the women’s version has more than 10.
- These shoes are very comfortable being one of the best dress shoes for flat feet.
- Wide widths and various sizes make sure you’ll get best fit to your feet.
- Stylish shoes that are the perfect match for everyone who is looking for classic office work shoes.
Casual Athletic Flat Feet Shoes Reviews1
Walking Flat Feet Work Shoes
The New Balance 928 is a motion-control shoe for people with flat feet.
- The forefoot and rear Hydroflow provides great cushioning support as well as a high shock absorbing power.
- It is made up of high-quality full grain leather for best comfort, and also it will feel soft on your feet.
- If you are looking for an ideal walking shoe for your flat feet while at work, then this is the one which you should try.
Athletic Casual Shoe for Flat Feet
Highly durable shoe, great choice for overweight people with flat feet.
- The New Balance 1540 has symmetrical ROLLBAR technology for the ultimate in both lateral and medial rearfoot stability it is one of few New Balance Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis.
- Made from high-quality leather; it is very comfortable and breathable.
- Traditional lacing closure allows a precise fit.
- A great option of wider widths provides a stable base and motion control.
- Natural rubber soles, increase grip and helps distribute the foot’s weight evenly, thus, preventing injuries.
Flat Feet Work Boots Reviews1
Steel-Toe Flat Feet Work Boots
Caterpillar Steel Toe is one of the best work boots for flat feet.
- It is a boot, and you will, of course, need these kinds of boots for going to the office.
- These are comfortable and excellent for walking.
- This shoe is made up of leather, and the sole is of rubber.
- It is a durable and comfortable waterproof boot by Cat which you can wear for work.
- The shoe is made up of 100% waterproof leather.
- This boot has 200 grams of insulation, which keep the feet warm.
Flat Feet Work Boots
This is one of the best boots for going to work.
- It is extremely comfortable and made especially for the people who have flat feet.
- It is made up of 100% leather and is waterproof.
- Rubber sole helps to walk on the streets and even on smooth surfaces comfortably.
- Outsole has compression pads molded for absorbing the different types of shock.
- High-quality leather in these boots with extreme moisture resistant power.
- Overall the design is really great and looks cool even for the office.
Choose one of these exceptional work shoes suited to your specific environment to provide the appropriate support and comfort for a flatter foot. Each and every one of the selected shoes has its own unique features for specific work environments along with many excellent comforts and support features to provide you with the stability and control required for overpronation and the support for a flat foot.
Table of Contents
- Summary Table – Work Shoes for Flat Feet
- Some Interesting Facts about Flat Feet
- Flat Feet in Children
- Flat Feet in Adults
- Features of a Good Work Shoe for Flat feet
- Review of the Best Work Shoes for Flat Feet
- Flat Feet Office & Service Shoes Reviews
- Casual Athletic Flat Feet Shoes Reviews
- Flat Feet Work Boots Reviews
- To Conclude