Your back is a paramount and complex structure that is made up of many bones, muscles, nerves, and joints, this, in fact, makes it quite difficult to pinpoint the cause of back pain. In most cases, back pain is a result of minor sprains, strains, and injuries or sometimes just a pinched or irritated nerve. Back pain is a highly common condition sending many patients to the doctor. Back pain can disrupt your daily activities such as sleep, walking, standing, sitting, sports and exercising and much more.
Table of Contents for the Best Shoes for Back Pain
|1||Asics Men's Gel-Foundation Workplace - Best Work Shoes for Back Pain||Asics||96|
|2||Saucony Men's Ride 6 - Walking and Running Shoe for Back Pain||Saucony||94|
|3||Florsheim Men's No Drip No Slip - Waterproof Oxford Shoe for Back Pain||Florsheim||96|
|4||New Balance Men's MW1400 - Trail Walking Shoe for Back Pain||New Balance||97|
|5||Rockport Men's World Tour Classic - Back Pain Walking Shoe||Rockport||94|
|6||Dansko Men's Wyatt Loafer - Best Dress Shoes for Back Pain||Dansko||96|
|7||Reef Men's Fanning Prints - Best Sandals for Back Pain||Reef||97|
Causes for Back Pain
The causes of back pain are endless and therefore the non-invasive treatments can also give you a solution. Even the most insignificant daily tasks and habits can over time takes its toll on your back.The type of footwear that you wear can have a significant impact on the health of your back, feet, and lower limbs. The correct footwear can also relieve back pain along with foot, knee and ankle pain. There are many other solutions to alleviating back pain, sitting up straight, keeping a good posture and avoiding awkward positions are all things you can do to prevent and reduce back pain. Always remember to pick up heavy objects using your legs and not your back, and as far as you can avoid picking up heavy objects in general.
How the Wrong Shoes can Cause Back Pain
Your feet make up the foundation of your body, how you move and relax your feet can greatly influence many other parts of your body, one of the main parts being your back. If the posture of your feet are improper because it is influenced by the wrong shoes then back pain may be one of the results.
Shoes that offer no or bad support to your feet and the rest of your body will usually affect your back as well. Good examples of shoes that are bad for your back are high heels, flip flops and flat shoes, all of these disrupt your natural posture and eventually cause back pain.
What Constitutes the Best Shoe for Back Pain
There are many kinds of shoes available that offer excellent back support, each of them having their own unique characteristics and features;
- Motion Control helps to regulate movement and can usually be found in running shoes.
- Shoes that cause the middle and front of your feet to strike first rather than the heels, usually found in minimalist shoes made for walking and travel.
- Extra support that prevents abnormal movement which is one of the main reasons for back pain.
- Constructed from plastic or graphite and other similar materials that also prevent abnormal motion.
The Best Rated Shoes for Lower Back Pain
We have reviewed and chose some of the best shoes that are available today that will prevent and relieve back pain and help to ensure normal and natural movement;
This shoe also has a feminine version – The Asics Women’s Gel-Foundation Workplace
- The uppers have perforated overlays and embroidered side panels for breathability, comfort, and a classic sporty look.
- A walk-specific comfort OrthoLite foam footbed that will give you support and luxurious comfort.
- Asics’s Special GEL – offer exceptional cushioning and shock absorption.
- A durable AHAR outsole for good grip and traction.
- The Trusstic construction makes this shoe very light in weight.
- A neutral running and walking shoe for normal to mild under pronation.
- Glossy and reflective overlays allow for night time runs and walks.
- A hydra max collar lining for more comfort.
- The comfort like sock liner ensures your feet are supported and comfortable.
- A supportive and shock absorbing PowerGrid midsole.An improved SRC impact zone to reduce stress and strain on your feet and lower limbs.
- The synthetic sole has deep forefoot flex grooves for better traction.
- Made from smooth waterproof leather or milled nubuck.
- A fully cushioned footbed with memory foam that comforts to the shape of your foot fo exceptional comfort.
- The slip resistant dual density non-marking EVA midsole is made from rubber for good grip and shock absorption.
- Completely waterproof construction to keep your feet dry in even the wettest weather.
- Leather and textile uppers that are waterproof for dryness and comfort.
- A compression molded EVA midsole for added cushioning.
- A rubber sole for good grip on tough terrain.
- The Thinsulate lining provides warmth for colder weather conditions.
- Available in black, brown and gray colors.
- Mid-high rise distressed leather uppers for a soft and comfortable and luxurious feel.
- Padded tongue and collar for a more comfortable fit.
- Walking platform construction for support and stability.
- A specially designed solid rubber outsole that grips a large variety of surfaces.
- The leather uppers are very easy to clean and very durable.
Back pain is a thing of the past; you will be surprised and satisfied with the comfort and support that each of these shoes offers.
Please Rate This Article:
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents for the Best Shoes for Back Pain
- Causes for Back Pain
- How the Wrong Shoes can Cause Back Pain
- What Constitutes the Best Shoe for Back Pain
- The Best Rated Shoes for Lower Back Pain
- Asics Men's Gel-Foundation Workplace Best Work Shoes for Back Pain
- Saucony Men's Ride 6 Walking and Running Shoe for Back Pain
- Florsheim Men's No Drip No Slip Waterproof Oxford Shoe for Back Pain
- New Balance Men's MW1400 Trail Walking Shoe for Back Pain
- Rockport Men's World Tour Classic Back Pain Walking Shoe
- Dansko Men's Wyatt Loafer Best Dress Shoes for Back Pain
- Reef Men's Fanning Prints Best Sandals for Back Pain