Plantar Fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel pain and a condition more likely to occur in middle-aged people or individuals who are more active on their feet. Wearing orthotic insoles that are designed to combat the symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis and other foot conditions can significantly reduce the symptoms and severity of this disease as well as eliminate pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis.
Comparison Table – Best Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Orthotics for Flat Feet||Samurai||96|
|2||Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis and Other Foot Conditions||Envelop||95|
|3||Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis||Happy Feet||95|
|4||Arch and Ankle Support Plantar Fasciitis Insoles||Envelop||94|
|5||Plantar Fasciitis Insole||Air Plus||94|
|6||Insert and Insole for Plantar Fasciitis||Syono||95|
|7||Arch Support Plantar Fasciitis Insoles||VIVEsole||94|
|8||Plantar Fasciitis Insoles||FootSpa||97|
|9||Insoles that Alleviate Plantar Fasciitis||SmartSole||94|
|10||Active Plantar Fasciitis Insoles||Orthaheel||95|
What Causes Plantar Fasciitis
Plantar Fasciitis occurs when the ligament that supports your arch becomes strained, Repeated strain can cause tiny tears in the ligament leading to pain and swelling.
People who are overweight, have high arches or flat feet, or who are very active and walk, stand or run for extended periods of time are more prone to develop plantar fasciitis. Athletes and sportsmen are usually candidates for Plantar Fasciitis because of their active lifestyle and the constant strain on their feet.
Shoes that fit incorrectly and do not provide the required support can also cause Plantar Fasciitis, particularly if you suffer from pronation or have high or low arches.
How will Insoles Help
A good insole or orthotic for Plantar Fasciitis aids by supporting your arch so that your foot does not flatten out causing more strain and also corrects pronation. An insole cradles your foot and big toe comfortably and securely making walking and running more bearable for those suffering from Plantar Fasciitis. Some insoles have added cushioning and shock absorbing capabilities to reduce the impact on the feet that can cause pain and further damage.
Most insoles are constructed from materials with anti-microbial properties that will also protect your feet against infection and reduce odor causing bacteria.
What Charactarises an Insole for Plantar Fasciitis
- Good Arch Support.
- Cradles your foot in a secure fit.
- Shock Absorption.
- Comfortable and moisture wicking, breathable materails.
The Best Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis by Tread Labs
Before we go into details about available insoles for plantar fasciitis, it is important to note that I recommend to check the excellent company Tread Labs that is creating various insoles for almost all type of feet problems including what I consider as the best insole for plantar fasciitis.
- Choice of 4 Arch Heights.
- Deep comfortable heel cup.
- Comfort through biomechanics .
- Replicable top-cover.
Tread Lab Platnar Fasciitis Insoles – Features and Benefits
- Designed to provide firm, dynamic support to control over pronation and prevent/cure plantar fasciitis.
- Available in different arch height options. Ensure the perfect level of support for your feet – Low, Medium, High, and Extra High.
- A deep heel cup to keep your foot properly aligned and heel cushioned.
- Cushion against shock with resilient, 4mm breathable polyurethane foam with an anti-microbial fabric to reduce bacteria.
- Two piece insole system: polypropylene molded arch support and removable top cover for easy replacement.
- Biomechanical support design arch supports to assist the foot’s preferred path of motion.
- All polypropylene arch supports are guaranteed for life. If they are compromised in any way – Tread Labs will replace them.
- The Stride provides medical grade support for a fraction of the cost of custom orthotics.
- More resilient, longer lasting foam puts more spring in your step –polyurethane foam to improve comfort and increase durability.
The Best Available Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis
Listed below are some of the top rated Insole brands for Plantar Fasciitis with their reviews;
Orthotics for Flat Feet
Samurai Insoles are comfortable and supportive as well as a perfect fit for flat feet.
- Comfortable and supportive arch support that will reduce strain on the Plantar Fascia.
- Designed by a podiatrist to contour the feet and provide maximum pain relief.
- The slim design allows these insoles to be worn in a larger variety of footwear.
Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis and Other Foot Conditions
The Envelop Insole is contoured allowing your foot to function correctly and has breathable, antimicrobial fibers to keep your feet dry and fresh.
- Designed by a podiatrist with a contoured shape for correct foot functioning and smoother movement.
- The breathable, antimicrobial fibers used in this insole allows all day dry and protected wear.
- This insole will combat foot pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis and many other foot conditions.
Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis
The comfortable precision fits Happy Feet insoles will combat foot pain associated with many different foot conditions including Plantar Fasciitis.
- Made from breathable, antimicrobial fibers that keep your feet dry and infection free.
- The contoured design improves the foot’s function and eliminates pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis and other foot conditions.
- This insole will fit a variety of shoes making them very versatile.
Arch and Ankle Support Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
The Envelop Full-length insole is an arch supportive and ankle supportive insole that will fit a variety of shoes.
- A podiatrist-designed contoured shape for better movement and functionality.
- Breathable anti-microbial fibers ensure that your feet stayed dry and protected all day long.
- This insole will fit almost any shoe and combat pain related to a variety of foot conditions as well as Plantar Fasciitis.
Plantar Fasciitis Insole
You cannot go wrong with the Air Plus Orthotic insole. It provides superior arch support and lasting pain-free comfort.
- An arch plate supports your plantar fascia and increases comfort for pain-free walking or running.
- The heel cup with gel drop provides additional cushioning as well as stability.
- A full foot comfort solution with a slim design to fit any shoe of your choice.
Insert and Insole for Plantar Fasciitis
The Syono Gel provides lightweight support and cushioned comfort.
- Soft and comfortable arch support with great shock absorption capabilities to protect your feet against impact and reduce pain.
- Aids in relieving heel pain, bunion pain, and other foot ache and cramps.
- Provides a lightweight massaging feel in an ultra thin insole for a comfortable and flexible fit.
Arch Support Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
The VIVEsole Orthotic insole is a Plantar series arch supportive insole for everyday wear.
- The VIVEsole combines arch support with impact cushioning for pain relief and shock absorption.
- Designed by a podiatrist to combat foot pain caused by Plantar Fasciitis and other foot conditions.
- Anti-microbial construction to keep your feet fresh and dry as well as protected from infections.
- This insole will fit any shoe and can be trimmed for a custom fit.
Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
The FootSpa Pro is a Plantar Fasciitis insole that provides superior comfort and support.
- This insole is designed to help with Plantar Fasciitis, Over-pronation, and many other foot conditions.
- The raised arch support heel and extra cushioning help to re-align an over pronating foot and provide support.
- This full-length version is designed for shoes with removable insoles.
- Constructed using the highest quality EVA material for excellent shock absorption and pain relief.
Insoles that Alleviate Plantar Fasciitis
A great insole for exercising and sports activities the SmartSole provides exceptional shock absorption and helps to tone and tighten your legs.
- The SmartSole insole features arch support for flat feet, shin splint treatment as well as gel inserts in the heel strike to absorb shock.
- This insole will relieve pressure on your back and joints and improve posture and circulation.
- Super comfortable for all day pain-free wear.
Active Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
The Orthaheel Active insole is an excellent choice for those suffering from Plantar Fasciitis caused by over pronation or flat feet.
- The Orthaheel Active insole uses tri-planar motion control technology to reduce pronation.
- This insole is suitable for all arch types and will fit most athletic shoes.
- The excellent arch support technology and deep heel cup help to stabilize, realign and support your feet.
Why Try Our Insoles
The insoles we have listed combine unique features and technologies that specifically target the symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis. These insoles are manufactured and designed to provide pain relief and comfort in the shoe of your choice.
Please rate this article:
Table of Contents
- Comparison Table – Best Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis
- How will Insoles Help
- What Charactarises an Insole for Plantar Fasciitis
- The Best Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis by Tread Labs
- The Best Available Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis
- Orthotics for Flat Feet
- Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis and Other Foot Conditions
- Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis
- Arch and Ankle Support Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
- Plantar Fasciitis Insole
- Insert and Insole for Plantar Fasciitis
- Arch Support Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
- Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
- Insoles that Alleviate Plantar Fasciitis
- Active Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
- Why Try Our Insoles